By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Platina said:
Is the login issue fixed though? The se1-99 was the only way I was able to recover my account to the fix could make it worse for hotmail users for the time being

Thanks for your help though!

I think be patient for today, they are most likely working fixes, but most likely after reasonable time passes, you would have to ask Truck directly (after reasonable time passes aka maybe tomorrow or the next day). Only because I think Truck is swamped with this issue overall, he just fixed a huge flaw. 

Around the Network

The Hotmail issue, is that on Microsoft or is that an issue with the password reset system? Because basically right now if you're a Hotmail user and forget your password you're screwed. This is on Microsoft, right?

poklane said:

The Hotmail issue, is that on Microsoft or is that an issue with the password reset system? Because basically right now if you're a Hotmail user and forget your password you're screwed. This is on Microsoft, right?

What I recall from other systems (word press) not VGC, it is hotmail has issues with email sending protocols. 

The fuck, lmao. I tried to log in several times and it failed, I saw this thread and was too lazy to switch my password currently and said that I would just do it later, but now after coming back apparently i'm logged in now even though I stopped trying a while ago. 

Is the problem fixed now? Or is it gonna be a type of thing where if I log out it will give the same error again. Should I just change my password anyway?

TruckOSaurus said:
For those having problems with the email being sent to junk mail, you can try adding password@vgchartz.com to your contact list and/or your safe sender list (if you have one). That should indicate you want emails from that address.

Thankyou! 

This worked for me.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
FloatingWaffles said:

The fuck, lmao. I tried to log in several times and it failed, I saw this thread and was too lazy to switch my password currently and said that I would just do it later, but now after coming back apparently i'm logged in now even though I stopped trying a while ago. 

Wait did you not reset the password? So is it fixed fixed?

Acevil said:
FloatingWaffles said:

Wait did you not reset the password? So is it fixed fixed?

Nope, didn't switch my password at all. I just found out that i'm logged in right now apparently after it failed a few times like over an hour ago. So I guess either the problem is fixed or for some reason it just logged me in anyway. 

Like, I stopped trying to log in over an hour ago now I think, I just came to refresh vgchartz and apparently i'm logged in so I think maybe it counted the tries to log in successful even though it gave an error initially? I dunno. 

For those who didn't reset their password, it's back to what it was...

^^ Yes it has been fixed fixed. I asked for a backup right away my mistake and thought I would have to do the resetting of the passwords myself once I got the file but it seems the person responsible for fetching the backup also took care of changing back the passwords for everyone so a big thanks to him.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
^^ Yes it has been fixed fixed. I asked for a backup right away my mistake and thought I would have to do the resetting of the passwords myself once I got the file but it seems the person responsible for fetching the backup also took care of changing back the passwords for everyone so a big thanks to him.

Sweet, guess we should update the OP, but ya this is sweet news.