By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jlauro said:
For those who didn't reset their password, it's back to what it was...

Thank a lot! Sorry again for this mess.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Glad I waited before changing my password then, I was just too lazy to do it earlier and just said fuck it i'll do it either later today or tomorrow in time for the Switch event.

Nice to have it fixed though, good job TruckOSaurus and whoever else worked to fix it.  

I jumped the gun, and told 5 people goodbye on PSN. So much for assuming the worst.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Thank god! I don't remember what my email was, so I'm happy to see I didn't lose my account...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Some points might be deducted from Greatest User, due to this... 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

tried resetting my password. Didn't work :(

barneystinson69 said:

Thank god! I don't remember what my email was, so I'm happy to see I didn't lose my account...

That was my concern as well. There were so many flaming hoops in front of me, I just froze, and kicked my grandpa down a flight of stairs to save myself.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

TruckOSaurus said:
^^ Yes it has been fixed fixed. I asked for a backup right away my mistake and thought I would have to do the resetting of the passwords myself once I got the file but it seems the person responsible for fetching the backup also took care of changing back the passwords for everyone so a big thanks to him.

Yay!  It wasn't a big deal, I just waited until it came back up, but I do wonder if we'll ever be able to change our email address?  Mine is long gone.  I tried to register years ago with my main email address but it glitched out.  I sent many requests for help but never got a replay back from VGC and the temp email I used for this name has been erased.

Oh nice, glad this issue is all fixed up now

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

So we can expect a lot of Alts to be banned? lol