By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yup, Truck sent me a password reset by PM and it worked. Thanks!

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

How could you fucked up this bad? And how is possible I can have access to any account by just trying from se1 to se99?

And all this just the day before the Switch event, I'm genuinaly amazed and not in a good way to be honest.

I was convinced I was banned for no reason until I saw this thread, I tried to get a new password but after 30 minutes no code came so I had to write se1 se2 se3... annnoying.

You can't access any account with that trick unless you know their email address.  Your password isn't reset unless you know both,  then you can access said account. 

It was frustrating i will admit but mistakes happen,  and trucks is a nice guy so no hard feelings.  

And id imagine the forums might be a little more quiet over the next few days,  though the Switch stuff will motive people to try log back in. 

think-man said:
Goodnightmoon said:

How could you fucked up this bad? And how is possible I can have access to any account by just trying from se1 to se99?

And all this just the day before the Switch event, I'm genuinaly amazed and not in a good way to be honest.

I was convinced I was banned for no reason until I saw this thread, I tried to get a new password but after 30 minutes no code came so I had to write se1 se2 se3... annnoying.

You can't access any account with that trick unless you know their email address.  Your password isn't reset unless you know both,  then you can access said account. 

It was frustrating i will admit but mistakes happen,  and trunks is a nice guy so no hard feelings.  

And id imagine the forums might be a little more quiet over the next few days,  though the Switch stuff will motive people to try log back in. 

You are right, but still is not like is that hard to know someone e-mail. But anyways, I didnt want to sound edgy or something but this was fustrating and the timing just horrible, it could only be worse if this happened tomorrow. I´m fine now, mistakes happens, I do them everyday, but the consequent fustration is only natural too.

NotBristow9091 said:
Is there anything I can do if the se1-99 trick doesn't work? When I type my username and email address in it just says "Invalid username and password combination" or something like that, it's not even a password I'm typing in though...

Anyone else had this problem and managed to fix it?
Princess_Daisy! said:

We're on the same boat my friend, I reset my password and try the "se" trick 4 times, I guess we should wait for the admins to give us a new password.

If it says "Invalid username and password combination" in the password recovery screen, I'm pretty sure it actually means you put in the wrong e-mail address. I had to try a couple of my own, and it always said that until I got the right address. Then it says something like "Succeeded. Check your e-mail".

That email then contains a se1-99 password for your username, so I guess that trick only works once you've gotten the "Succeeded" message.

EDIT: Nevermind I see you both fixed it through Trucks.

YES!! I am back :D, Well thankfully this happend today, if it had happend tomorrow I would be mad.

Around the Network

I had to reset my password to login

Finally made it back!!! I rolled freaking se90! se90! What the heck.....that took forever going from se1 lol. Hopefully he gets things working like normal again soon.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

That was an easy fix. Simple reset and then password change and BAM! Good as new.

Trucks is good people, nobody should hold any grudges.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

That was some scary stuff for a bit. At the very least, the cause was understandable. Good stuff to Trucks!

that was awful

se60 to finally get in

not sure why mails don't get sent to hotmail/outlook accounts :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]