By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 9 3DS Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 9 3DS Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Just about a day and a half left! The last official HH?? Well see soon enough

Get ready for the switch soon :o

Around the Network

Fire Emblem Awakening is one of the best in the series. Pokemon X/Y were also great, they're at least better than Sun/Moon.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I haven’t realized that the list was going to span over 3DS and possibly WiiU now…
3DS feels less dead then WiiU, anyway.

The most powerful Nintendo handheld to date has produced many gems… SM3DLand, Luigi Mansion 2, Kid Icarus return, Cannot wait for first portable Pikmin, Great Smash, always delivering Animal Crossing, Resident Evil Re, A link between worlds, many 3D remakes and much more.

One thing 3ds shinnied in my opinion was the big list of Indie, digital only content available…

Switch!!!

every Pokemon game! and also super mario 3d land

In my top 10 favorite games, a 3ds title makes it in. Hell it could probably be top 5! Its also my favorite HH game of all time. Its also made by the same guy who directs my favorite franchise (SSB) so you all know what im talking about.......

Kid Icarus Uprising! Oh man what a beautiful fun addicting game.

Fire Emblems (still need to finsih conquest) both pokemon games (new gens) and many other great games (my second favorite was Super Mario 3d land)

Cant wait for my KIU sequel..... In 25 years :/

Around the Network

Well this handheld is giving me great memories, Dragon Quest 7 and 8, and hopefully 11, amazing and finally successful Fire Emblem games, and a sequel to Luigi's Mansion, finally!!! Besides, an awesome Star Fox remake, 3awesome and great looking Zelda games, an unbelievable version of Super Smash Bros, and the fantastic Kid Icarus Uprising. Plus tons of RPGs

pokemon first 3d game x/y and the great mario 3d land was awsome

Did I miss the wii edition? Ah well.

3DS was great. Wish I still had the thing. 

Ocarina of time 3DS

Starfox64 3DS

Kid Icarus Uprising

Dillon's Rolling Western

Sakura Samurai

KIU

Street Fighter IVKID ICARUS UPRISING

KID ICARUS UPRISING

KID ICARUS UPRISING

KID ICARUS UPRISING

Let me tell you about one the greatest games I have ever played. Its called Kid Icarus Uprising. If you have a 3DS, you need it in your life. If you don't have the 3DS, well guess what? You need to go and buy because you need Kid Icarus Uprising in your life. One of the verrrrrrrrry few games in my life that made me break and redfine my preoder games rule (wanted Kid Icarus 3D). The main game is so good. The multiplayer is soo good. The one, slow flaw that I can think of about this game is that there isn't more of it (Is what I said at chapter 9 LOL I was in for a surprise) This needed a Wii U port. The biggest letdown ever in that department. Do you know what this could have done for the system? Man, I love this game so much

tbone51 said:

Cant wait for my KIU sequel..... In 25 years :/

I don't know why now of all times, but I just realized after looking at this quote The game has 25 chapters

My game collection is literally like this:
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI ETRIAN ODYSSEY SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI STELLA GLOW SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI ETRIAN ODYSSEY SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI CONCEPTION II
That's a great collective 600 hours+. Currently put Soul Hackers on hold since I want a more relaxing game.
I'm still missing a few Atlus games, but I'll get there.
3D Land is fun, but way too easy.
Mario Kart 7 feels like MKDS but with less content and a better Rainbow Road.
I bought my 3DS for Fire Emblem.

Fire Emblem: Awakening, and Fire Emblem Fates, both remain the best showcases for 3D on the platform. In fact, I would deem it completely justified if these two titles (and maybe some pre-rendered 3D in the Etrian Odyssey titles) were the only ones to use 3D on the platform. I actually could articulate how these games are the best in no uncertain terms.

It's a shame Advance Wars never landed on the platform. The game was perfect for the 3DS FE engine.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3