By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch 10 Day Countdown: Day 9 3DS Favorite Games!/Memories/etc?

Big fan of the 3DS, a lot of great games as well

My favourite still goes to Fire Emblem Awakening

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Mariokart7, Pokemon Sun/moon, Fire emblem awakening/fates, Starfox 643D

Edit forgot to put Animal crossing: new leaf

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

The 3DS is probably my favorite console of all time. The games that have been on it have just been amazing. My top 5 games on the console are:
1. Fire Emblem Awakening
2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
3. Pokemon Sun/Moon
4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
5. Kid Icarus Uprising

Other games I enjoyed were: Pokemon OR/AS, Pokemon X/Y, Dragon Quest VII, Fire Emblem Fates, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart 7, Kirby Planet Robobot, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Animal Crossing New Leaf, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario 3D Land, Majoras Mask 3D, Shovel Knight, Bravely Default, Ace Attorney Trilogy, and more.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

1st time i played luigis mansion 2. Still rarely play my 3ds, but i love that franchise. Hope a new one is a xmas title. Don't think it will be launch though. Saw something today that made me think there will indeed be a 2 prices/bundles/skus. 1 at $200, another at $300. Don't know what the differences are though. Nothing concrete, but pretty sure that's happening. We'll see tomorrow night. Saw a pretty legit leak that leads me to believe a lackluster (by my standards) launch lineup. Realistically all i need is zelda till xmas with my back log though. Still so pumped!

I invested more time and money on the 3DS than the DS...... sooo I had more fun with it!

- Seeing MK7 graphics compared to MK DS was mindblowing!!!! Had lots of fun. Love the new changes and stuff they added like mix n match your vehicle, them non lap maps and air gliding!

- Being a Mayor in Animal.Crossing NL was awesome! I had more control than ever before! Having your own house good addition from the Wii, changing the look of your house outside such as the building itself, the door, the roof and fence was brilliant!

- First time playing the FE series annnnnnnndddddd I was glad that I get to try the awesome FE Awakening! The amount of replayibility I had with it was awesome! And it just got better on Fates!!!!! I wish more RPGs have this kind of "shipping" elements involve XD

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

how much time?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

1st things first, i have to say that the sole reason i bought a 3ds was for megaman legends 3....my heart was crushed when it got canceled. 

Darwinianevolution said:
Fire Emblem Awakening is one of the best in the series. Pokemon X/Y were also great, they're at least better than Sun/Moon.

YES!

i can without a doubt say fire emblem awakening is my favorite of the series and best 3ds game, followed by pokemon x and y. after that....mmmh according to my activity log: really enjoyed both project x zone games, new yoshis island was decent,

OH i really liked  Resident evil revelations. Star fox 3d was an awesome remake. kingdom hearts 3ds was solid too, (anxious to replay in the 2.8 remake)

azure gunvolt

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES

and Kirby roboboplanet was really fun.

THE WORST 3ds game was / is paper mario sticker star....i bought that game on sale for $7 and couldn't bring myself to keep it.

luigi mansion dark moon the best 3ds game i played amazing puzzles with great boss battles

walking in diagonal and sitting in pokemon X, and megazard X
FE

Mario Kart 7

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Bravely Default

Dragon Quest VII

Dragon Quest VIII

Resident Evil: Revelations