By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what's your favorite playstation console

PS2. Its the highest selling console of all time for a reason.

Around the Network

PS1.

Of the one I have:

PS1 > PS3 > PS4 > PSVita*
* Only played Uncharted Golden Abyss On PSVita, which was surprisingly good though, so I'm not sure if that's fair. Also somewhat goes for PS4 obviously, played a handful of games until now, but nowhere near what I played on PS3 and PS1 yet naturally.

I don't have a PS2 because I had a Dreamcast, made the PS2 look unnecessary to me at the time. Also no PSP, because it doesn't have anything I'd want to play.

PS3 > PS2 > PS1`

i wont judge PS4 just yet, so many epic games are being developed for it and are yet to release.

PS2.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

For me it's the PS2. It had the biggest amount of really good games.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Loved my PS3. Great multimedia capabilities, and tons of exclusives. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

PS2 still. It was a glorious era

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

PS1 easily

one of the greatest libraries of all time, and this is coming from a primarily Nintendo fan. the PS1 destroys the PS2 in the majority of categories and genres: vastly better group of RPGs, better horror (Silent Hill 1, Resident Evil 1/2, Clock Tower,), far better platforming games (look at what happened to Crash Bandicoot on the PS2, yikes)

PS3 and PS4 are not in the discussion

weaveworld said:
Psx

That small machine produced some magic on my television screen. Nothing comes close.
Of course it was modded so I could play Xenogears and the likes.

why modded? Xenogears was a title on the PS1

PS2 is the only one I own!

Pocky Lover Boy!