By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man celebrating vote to repeal Obamacare learns he is on Obamacare

Biggest fraud in Obamacare are the deductibles - 12$K per family on the bronze plan. Most people on Obamacare pay the premiums but are effectively uninsured, practically in medicaid. You pay everything yourself plus premiums - only if the damage is catastrophic the insurance will pay beyond the deductibles.

Good thing you have to purchase that fake-insurance called Obamacare.

Families enrolled in bronze plans will have average deductibles of $12,393, according to the study by the consumer insurance comparison site HealthPocket.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/26/obamacare-deductibles-are-on-the-rise-for-2017-along-with-monthly-premiums.html

Around the Network
Peh said:
It works in germany and other countries. Why can't the us get it to work?

Healthcare became a business with major corporations having interest in it.  To nationalize medicine would hurt insurance, healthcare, and pharmacutical companies.  The United States pays roughly double comparable nations that have equal or better healthcare.  Even simple things like hospital gowns and IV bags cost several times more. Why?  Because these companies can.  

I went to the Emergency Room and got seven stitches, it took about ten minutes. I was billed for $3000, my insurance covered half leaving me $1500 to pay for a basic procedure.  At that point I was screwed and had to pay, but if I get cut open again?  Bind it myself and get a nasty scar, which is the mentality I see from many Americans.

This means the US does not have Healthcare unless you are elderly and have socialized medicine (medicare), we have sick care where people self medicate and when it becomes so serious they give in and see a doctor, generally costing them 10x what it would have if they had gone a year ago when symptoms started.

I call Poe's law on this one. If it actually happened, that is.

Obamacare is a failure, not because Social-welfare is bad but Obamacare doesn't work because the general economic-system of US is corrupt, what you will see is the same Social-welfare failure as in North Korea. Even the wellfare in other Nations starts to fail cuz of unethical abuse to use the Social-welfare to enrich themselves, tapping into it and they do this by using Social-welfare account's to sponsor terrorist's by hiding the transfer behind "Bailout's and finacial aids" which these Nations who recieved them will never spend towards the best interest of the people. 

While you back home never see any good investment into the society which could have justified Tax. What we see invested on is usually something we have to pay a lot of $$$ to access when it's out on the market.

Tax isn't bad.

Social-welfare isn't bad..

The problem is that the goverment is for the rich and not for the people.. We should not expect them wanting to do anything at all that can be considered moral by the visual idea to be actual done for moral reasons, it's all about money and we are still vermins in the eyes of the rich.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the people, he just know how to play the game and he saw what the people wanted.. If People still believes that Securing a boarder is racism have been mislead, it's because of what we see around the world at the moment and it is a serious threat against social-stability which can lead to a lot of social-chaos. Trump just took the chance of playing the Anti-establishment and took the role seriously.

Hillary doesn't give a shit about the people, she has a historically known past in politic's and everyone who knew her in the 70s, late 80s and everything they did in the 90s will despice her and the Clintons so she was doomed to fail in the eyes of the people who knew and remembered her.

Both is The establishment, so we will see no serious changes that goes against the establishment, they will do some small changes big enough to hold us somewhat happy. 

When money control who has the best chance to be elected, then you should know that voting "I don't like any of the candidates" or something like that, i know that there is a option for that here, which i believed EVERYONE should have picked. The majority of US didn't vote, imagine if they voted None of them, the entire US and the world would be shocked by the surprising numbers.

USA was given the worst hands possible, 

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

I clicked on the thread thinking "Ha, it's desktop again."

Wasn't disappointed.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

On topic: looks pretty fake considering political debates are never that on point. Typically it's just a bunch of name-calling, mudslinging, and diverting attention away from fuck ups.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

bdbdbd said:
Normchacho said:
Yeah...I saw this earlier. Some people are just so god damn stupid...

People like him are why Trump won you know...

People who believed him when he said Mexico would pay for his stupid wall

People who believed him when he said he can cut taxes, vastly increase defense spending, and reduce the national debt without touching SS and Medicare...

You know...idiots.

Nope, it's people like Hillary Clinton why Trump won. Well, actually Hillary Clinton is the sole reason for Trumps victory.

sole reason?

trump didn't just beat clinton... he also beat cruz, rubio, kasich, carson, bush, etc etc etc... 

ok so some of yall think a scenario like this is fake.

Jimmy Kimmel Live, "ACA Vs Obamacare", and this was from 2013..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx2scvIFGjE

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

That's pretty funny!

irstupid said:
spurgeonryan said:

This has always been the case.  I mean we decimated an entire race, killled an entire species of buffalo, and ...vietnam.

We are not smart.

Can "we" not be held accountable for the actions of people long dead?

USA still isn't smart. People attacking other people because they're liberal or conservative, electing a damn idiot that tweets at 3 AM. Lol the nations end is coming soon, China will attack.