By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising 4 is so bad compared to Dead Rising 1

Yeah, it's still fun though. The game is overall better than I thought it would be. Not as good as DR2 though.

Plus DR1 has plenty of problems of its own.

Around the Network
Wright said:

Even Vanquish?

Yes.

ArchangelMadzz said:
I forgot this game happened, although it's not really my thing I'd probably get bored after an hour.

It's a shame fans aren't enjoying it as much as they should be.

I guess its better to forget it and do as if Dead Rising ended after thé second épisode ( already not as good as thé first one )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

I started the game 2 days ago and after 1 hour, I moved to a another game.

It feels strange when i know Dead Rising was one of thé games that made me choose 360 as m'y favorite console of thé génération

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Shikamo said:

Dead Rising 1 > Dead Rising 4

0/10 Worst game ever.

I knew it was inferior, but not being able to pick that barrel is just, uggggggggh, thanks Capcom.

This video has inspired me to look into getting the remaster of #1 for PS4. Looks like dumb fun.

arcaneguyver said:
This video has inspired me to look into getting the remaster of #1 for PS4. Looks like dumb fun.

The first Dead Rising game is a flawed masterpiece.

That's a shame. Though, I guess that partly explains why they talked about it so little before launch...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Dead Rising 1 was made by Capcom Japan, rest was outsourced to their Western studio.