By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dead Rising 4 is so bad compared to Dead Rising 1

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UUxJpDtg0Bs&t=205&feature=youtu.be

Thats à réal Shame to date release à bad game like this and put thé name dead Rising on it.

Look at 18:50 , its so horrible

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Crowbcat had already released a previous video that already detailed how Dead Rising 4 was nothing like the original Dead Rising. It is what it is I guess.

I forgot this game happened, although it's not really my thing I'd probably get bored after an hour.

It's a shame fans aren't enjoying it as much as they should be.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I can't help but think is the alt-gr key sticking on your keyboard?

Strange video indeed though, the texture loading of the faces at 18:50 definitely looks like something which shouldn't be happening at all on a game bug issue which could be patched out.

The time passage either not happening or not being reflected on the clocks in the area is a strange one when you consider it is something which was done in the previous games but not on the machine with the higher power which should definitely not be replacing something like that with a single texture of "clock"

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

To be fair, everything is so bad compared to Dead Rising 1.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
To be fair, everything is so bad compared to Dead Rising 1.

Even Vanquish?

Wow that is staggering, great video.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Dead Rising 1 > Dead Rising 4

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

It was bad enough that now you can't pick everything that isn't nailed to the ground, among pretty much all the other things stated in the video, but oh my god the survivor change ones. They basically despawn in your face once you've helped them.

That's what happens when you rush games. They need to cook games longer, like Sony.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence