By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bandorr said:
Is the report system broken?

I got a white screen when I reported. I refreshed to see if it was just a one of and it is still a white screen.

We are getting reports, but we don't currently have one from you. Not the first time somebody has mentioned this issue though.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Angelus said:

We are getting reports, but we don't currently have one from you. Not the first time somebody has mentioned this issue though.

Is it better to refresh until it no longer white screens, or just close it and try again?

I honestly don't know, but my guess would be that it's probably better to just close and try again. At worst, we might end up with a couple of duplicate reports every now and again.

Ya, if you guys are getting the impression that your reports aren't going through at all, please feel free to just contact a mod directly about the content/user in question. We're aware of the issue with reports not going through properly for some, but I can't speak to whether or not this might get resolved any time soon.

I remember Talon saying that he will have a look at urgent matters. Not being able to report people seems pretty urgent.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I remember Talon saying that he will have a look at urgent matters. Not being able to report people seems pretty urgent.

Unfortunately, Talon is taking some time away from VGC, as far as I'm aware.

Around the Network
vivster said:

That was only regarding PL and DB stuff, the rest can 

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Angelus said:
vivster said:

I thought it was permanent, not just a break?

VGPolyglot said:
Angelus said:

I thought it was permanent, not just a break?

Well I believe he's good friends with ioi, so never say never. Alas, we're not likely to see him any time soon.

Edit: I stand corrected lol

Last edited by Angelus - on 23 June 2018

kirby007 said:
vivster said:

That was only regarding PL and DB stuff, the rest can 

I must've misunderstood his post then. My bad.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
Angelus said:

Well I believe he's good friends with ioi, so never say never. Alas, we're not likely to see him any time soon.

Edit: I stand corrected lol

They went to college together in San Francisco. Interesting story if you ever get a chance to ask him about it.

Umm, are you sure? Ioi is from England and Talon is from New Jersey.