By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CGI-Quality said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Does 3d really hurt children's eyes?

Posts like this are a result of misinformation being spread by interested parties.

Point me to a post. Is the thread sourced in here? Technically, those people can't be blamed when others say it too

A member had heard from a relative that 3d hurts childrens eyes. I'm not accusing that member/relative of spreading lies, I'm saying the misinformation itself is a lie.

Don't fall for the lies CGI. A little bit of eyestrain is a small price to pay for Nintendo games.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Pyro as Bill said:

A member had heard from a relative that 3d hurts childrens eyes. I'm not accusing that member/relative of spreading lies, I'm saying the misinformation itself is a lie.

Don't fall for the lies CGI. A little bit of eyestrain is a small price to pay for Nintendo games.

Have you tried VR?

PSVR? No.

Pyro as Bill said:
CGI-Quality said:

Where?

Posts like this are a result of misinformation being spread by interested parties.

So, a vague remembrance of some posts from 6-7 years ago, from members who may or may not still be active? :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Pyro as Bill said:

So, a vague remembrance of some posts from 6-7 years ago, from members who may or may not still be active? :)

I was linking one of my bans to habam's VR spam. It was just a joke Coktoe.

Pyro as Bill said:
COKTOE said:

I was linking one of my bans to habam's VR spam. It was just a joke Coktoe.

Ok then, my bad.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:
CGI-Quality said:

Point me to a post. Is the thread sourced in here? Technically, those people can't be blamed when others say it too

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/424864/does-3d-hurt-your-eyes-yes-says-science/

Doesn't it, though?

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Pyro as Bill said:
RolStoppable said:

Have you tried VR?

PSVR? No.

He clearly said vr, not psvr. 

Kerotan said:
Pyro as Bill said:

PSVR? No.

It's called moving the goal posts.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Kerotan said:

It's called moving the goal posts.

Really? Pretty bad attempt if true. 

Pyro as Bill said:
If we have evidence that VR causes temporary blindness, headaches (for the mods) and makes people act irrationally, is it not reasonable to reconsider the theory that VR causes brain damage?

While we're on the subject of undoing moderations, this comment (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8707172) went completely unpunished while a near exact comment by me (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3554735) resulted in a 5 day ban.

The difference is that I was actually making a joke. Thanks though.