By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
OTBWY said:
Pyro as Bill said:
If we have evidence that VR causes temporary blindness, headaches (for the mods) and makes people act irrationally, is it not reasonable to reconsider the theory that VR causes brain damage?

While we're on the subject of undoing moderations, this comment (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8707172) went completely unpunished while a near exact comment by me (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3554735) resulted in a 5 day ban.

The difference is that I was actually making a joke. Thanks though.

I'd say the difference was that you told an objective fact while he said something completely false.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
OTBWY said:

The difference is that I was actually making a joke. Thanks though.

I'd say the difference was that you told an objective fact while he said something completely false.

Lovely day when someone throws you under the bus like that.

OTBWY said:
vivster said:

Wait what? I support you. And I can't throw Bill under the bus because that's where he already is.

Calling the PSMove a phallic object with a clown nose isn't even a joke. It's the product description.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
OTBWY said:

Wait what? I support you. And I can't throw Bill under the bus because that's where he already is.

Calling the PSMove a phallic object with a clown nose isn't even a joke. It's the product description.

I know lmao. My bad. Was referring to Bill.

Last edited by OTBWY - on 29 January 2018

OTBWY said:
vivster said:

I don't want you to be moderated, I was trying to undo my ban. You want everyone to be treated equally, don't you?

phallic with a clown nose = novelty penis = sex toy = 'stimulator'

Obviously it's a sliding scale but they're close enough to be treated the same imo. You weren't even performing a public service like I was. I was trying to warn people to ignore Sony's reckless PR. Imagine the damage that would have been caused if people listened to Sony and started using their knockoff wiimotes to perform open heart surgery.

vivster said:

I think it's objectively true that more people used Sony's joycons as sex toys than as a replacement for $100,000 surgical equipment. I can PM you some pictures if you need proof?

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network

How about bans for using the terms "Water is wet" and "Selling like hotcakes?" Nothing retroactive, and of course, within the confines of the progressive ban system.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Pyro as Bill said:
OTBWY said:

I don't want you to be moderated, I was trying to undo my ban. You want everyone to be treated equally, don't you?

phallic with a clown nose = novelty penis = sex toy = 'stimulator'

Obviously it's a sliding scale but they're close enough to be treated the same imo. You weren't even performing a public service like I was. I was trying to warn people to ignore Sony's reckless PR. Imagine the damage that would have been caused if people listened to Sony and started using their knockoff wiimotes to perform open heart surgery.

vivster said:

I think it's objectively true that more people used Sony's joycons as sex toys than as a replacement for $100,000 surgical equipment. I can PM you some pictures if you need proof?

I forgive you. It's my birthday after all. All's well :)

Pyro as Bill said:

vivster said:

That has nothing to do with your statement though. You said something about a 10 dollar simulator when that isn't true. PSMove upon its release was the best and most precise commercial non professional gyro controller. It's not hard to believe that it came close to professional equipment at that time. But who am I talking to, you never even used PSMove.

vivster said:
Pyro as Bill said:

That has nothing to do with your statement though. You said something about a 10 dollar simulator when that isn't true. PSMove upon its release was the best and most precise commercial non professional gyro controller. It's not hard to believe that it came close to professional equipment at that time. But who am I talking to, you never even used PSMove.

I said sTimulator not simulator.

I told you I have pictures.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Pyro as Bill said:
vivster said:

I said sTimulator not simulator.

I told you I have pictures.

Then that's an error on my part. So the moderation was rather due to your general hostile attitude toward Playstation instead of the actual content of the post.

That's the difference you're looking for. For example, I get immediately banned if I say something negative about Nintendo because I have a habit of speaking truth about Nintendo. While a normal Nintendo fan would never get banned for a single negative comment.