By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Most anticipated xbox one game of 2017?

Scalebound. I might try crackdown but that is it.

Around the Network

Not much. It's just the same games we've known about the past few years. This year looks to be Xbox One's weakest yet. Aside from another yearly forza, there's nothing I care about.

Just in three weeks PS4 will have Yakuza 0, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, and resident evil 7. Then February will have Nier: Automata. Most games on Xbox one worth owning this year will be multiplat without a big halo or gears this year. 

Moderated - Miguel_Zorro

UltimateGamer1982 said:

Not much. It's just the same games we've known about the past few years. This year looks to be Xbox One's weakest yet. Aside from another yearly forza, there's nothing I care about.

Just in three weeks PS4 will have Yakuza 0, Kingdom Hearts 2.8, and resident evil 7. Then February will have Nier: Automata. Most games on Xbox one worth owning this year will be multiplat without a big halo or gears this year. 

That's a very subjective opinion. 

Yakuza, KH and RE are not the best for a chunk of Xbox players, so it would be a weak year for PS4 on most Xbox fans perspective that way right?

Scalebound. I'm just hoping it doesn't release within a month or so of mass effect andromeda. I'll buy it... But it will be collecting dust until I'm done with andromeda.

Forza Motorsports 7 especially since they just pretty much leaked all the remaining DLC for Horizon 3 and a lot of those cars will be more useful in FM7. Plus they should bring back some more of the highly requested cars from previous game hopefully the DeLorean, Hudson Hornet, C9 Sauber and others will be back in FM7. Plus I'm hoping they bring back some manufacturers like Saab, Seat, Citroen and Kia.

Around the Network

Halo Wars 2.

UltimateGamer1982 said:

Is this thread about Xbox games in 2017 or PS4 games? Keep the console wars stuff out of this please.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

My most anticipated game of the year is mass effect for sure, as far a star Microsoft games , probably halo wars and crackdown. I never played SOD but I will check out the sequel.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Goatseye said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

That's a very subjective opinion. 

Yakuza, KH and RE are not the best for a chunk of Xbox players, so it would be a weak year for PS4 on most Xbox fans perspective that way right?

Yeah Yakuza is the only game I would care about but I still haven't beaten 5 yet so I'm not that excited about it.  Never cared for Kingdom Heart and RE7 will also be on the X1 eventually but since they turned it into a fist person shooter I don't really care for it anymore either.

So far Halo Wars 2 and Sea of Thieves