By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Most anticipated xbox one game of 2017?

Bandorr said:
Does anything actually have a release date? Halo wars 2 does I think. And of course there will be a Forza game.
Anything else?

Sea of thieves looks fun, but I think would be infected by countless grifters.
Scalebound I would like to be good, but I have quite a bit of doubts.
The phantom dust remake looked neat so I want to see where that is right now.

I don't know why but that cracked me up :D

Got a mental image of all these pirate con men running around town, trading gold for social security numbers XD

Around the Network

State of Decay 2. The first one was so so good.

Crackdown a close second, but I have little faith it will live up to the original.

Cuphead, too.

Cuphead definitely i'm a sucker for Old School cartoons and the game looks interesting,boss fights look cool too so I'm getting that definitely.

1. Scalebound - Definitely my most anticipated thus far, very different for a Microsoft exclusive and glad to see them taking risks for a major release.

2. Cuphead- Because....Cuphead

3. Sea of Thieves - Looks awesome and could really turn into a great new franchise it seems for Xbox.

4. Ashen - This game looks so atmospheric, dark, and just awesome. I cant wait to see more of this.

State of Decay 2 will be my go to game. I think SOD 1 was the best surprise last gen. This time MS gave UL budget for a AAA release.

After that Crackdown3. Scalebound is day 1 and I got my eye on Cuphead.

Around the Network

Cuphead followed by Scalebound

A mix between the next Forza title, Crackdown 3 or State of Decay 2.

Proud to be a Californian.

Woah a lot more people want scalebound. It looks good to me as well.

Thats too much to ask. I'm super hyped for Andromeda, Cuphead, Crackdown, Scalebound, and Sea of Thieves. Don't disappoint Microsoft...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Cuphead is all that Im excited for