By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Singer Ariana Grande is officially a Final Fantasy Character

Turkish said:

Thats awesome lol, the character animations and sprites are nice.

Mummelmann said:

Haha, the FFXV cast cracks me up, they're like Japanese Backstreet Boys with the minds and attitude of 15 year olds.

God forbid men can act childish among friends.

No, no, that's fine. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the cast of FFXV is pretty bad, even for FF standards.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
BraLoD said:
Phew, it wasn't on Record Keeper.
Please, don't do it to Record Keeper.

Impossible since all characters are actual FF characters in Record Keeper.

Brave Exvius has custom characters exclusive to that game itself alongside actual FF characters.

Her character is official FF lore now. Guess which game "records" that lore ;)

It's just a matter of time.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

KLAMarine said:

Is Grande popular in Japan?

Is Final Fantasy?

BasilZero said:
vivster said:

Her character is official FF lore now. Guess which game "records" that lore ;)

It's just a matter of time.

Brave Exvius isnt in Record Keeper and if it was then it would be Rain,Lasswell and Fina since they are the main characters of the storyline for BE.

The main antagonist rep would be Veritas of the Dark.

Ariana Grande's character would be a custom character not related to the storyline.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Thats pretty cool.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:
Turkish said:

Thats awesome lol, the character animations and sprites are nice.

God forbid men can act childish among friends.

No, no, that's fine. I guess what I'm trying to say is that the cast of FFXV is pretty bad, even for FF standards.

I think they're pretty good.

Irony was, someone like Dove Cameron or Victoria Justice might have actually looked alright. Inserting her into the game though, feels completely wrong. She looks freaky and utterly out of place.

Well SE saw that Kim Kardashian game make a lot of money and now they want in...

Didnt even know about this game until i read this in the news yesterday. Gameplay is not half bad for a mobile game, too bad it reeks of P2W after a few hours in.

I'm cool with that.