By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I think Nintendo Switch is set for another Wii U disaster.

xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

Once again you are making no sense.

Care to explain how anything you wrote is relevant???

I see the same franchise, over and over  and over and over again,i dont  see the diversity. 

And noo mario party 20, mario world 60 and mario kart 9 are noo " new" and diverse  games,thats called  rehearsing  the same thing. 

I hope you realize gameplay genres is what determines diversity, not who some of the characters are.

I already provided the link showing all the games Nintendo has published, maybe you should take a look at it.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Well that proves that you are pretty uninformed when it comes to nintendo honestly. Also those few games that you say already represent a bunch of genres counting spin offs made with those Ips.

Then my gaming  friend we have a different  sense of what diversity  means.

Mario kart

Mario world

Mario tennis 

Mario smash

Mario bastkelball

Mario party.

Doesn't  sound  that diverse...it sounds cheap.

The last guardian 

Infamous 

Killzone

Resistance 

Heavy rain

Detroit 

Days gone

Tearaway

Driveclub 

Gravity  rush

Locoroco

God of war

Uncharted 

The last  of us.

That sound diverse. 

Dude, just stop.

Here's your problem: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224080&page=1

You've done a deep dive into Sony's properties. You're an authority on Sony.

You ARE NOT an authority on Nintendo, so stop doubling down on falsehoods and stereotypes.

xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

Switch is a successor to 3DS as well so comparing it solely to Wii U is illogical.

Nothing you said is a counter to what i wrote.

That's  weird didn't  Nintendo  said its a home console that can also be played  on the go and won't  replace  the 3ds,ow well bet ya know more then  Nintendo. 

Nintendo also said DS wasnt a successor to GBA.

Im not mentally retarded and have the capacity to read between the lines.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
xl-klaudkil said:

That's  weird didn't  Nintendo  said its a home console that can also be played  on the go and won't  replace  the 3ds,ow well bet ya know more then  Nintendo. 

Nintendo also said DS wasnt a successor to GBA.

Im not mentally retarded and have the capacity to read between the lines.

Thanks  for  personally  attacking  me and calling  me mentally  retarded :) 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Veknoid_Outcast said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Mario kart

Mario world

Mario tennis 

Mario smash

Mario bastkelball

Mario party.

The last guardian 

Infamous 

Killzone

Resistance 

Heavy rain

Detroit 

Days gone

Tearaway

Driveclub 

Gravity  rush

Locoroco

God of war

Uncharted 

The last  of us.

That sound diverse. 

Dude, just stop.

Here's your problem: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224080&page=1

You've done a deep dive into Sony's properties. You're an authority on Sony.

You ARE NOT an authority on Nintendo, so stop doubling down on falsehoods and stereotypes.

Soo your saying  those mario title's  are false and soo is the small list of sony properties. 

As i said mario is mario if its mario  kart or mario world its still with  the chars/world/style of mario,thats not diverse  in my opinion. 

And mario whas a small example.

The new zelda  looks  amazing  though.

And thx  for  pretty  much calling  me a master  of sony 's game library.

With this  i will hear your request  and stop, noo disrespect  whas  intended, Nintendo  is a great company and can't  wait  what the switch  will offer. 

Have a nice day :)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

I see the same franchise, over and over  and over and over again,i dont  see the diversity. 

And noo mario party 20, mario world 60 and mario kart 9 are noo " new" and diverse  games,thats called  rehearsing  the same thing. 

Do Splatoon, Xenoblade, Pikmin, Bayonetta, Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Metroid, Star Fox ring a bell?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

xl-klaudkil said:

Mario kart

Mario world

Mario tennis 

Mario smash

Mario bastkelball

Mario party.

The last guardian 

Infamous 

Killzone

Resistance 

Heavy rain

Detroit 

Days gone

Tearaway

Driveclub 

Gravity  rush

Locoroco

God of war

Uncharted 

The last  of us.

That sound diverse. 

These are some of the franchises utilized in recent years outside of the main first party IPs.

Kid Icarus
Wonderful 101
Xenoblade
Pikmin
Fire Emblem
Tokyo Mirage
Animal Crossing
CN Steam
Chibi Robo
Crashmo
Kirby
Ever Oasis
Pilotwings
Crashmo
Rhythm Heaven
Smash
Project Zero/Fatal Frame
Star Fox
Sin and Punishment
Tomodachi Life
Splatoon
Pandora's Tower

What he said about them having more diversity than Sony is not odd because they do (RPGs, TPS, Rhythm games, Puzzle games, RTS, Platformer, action title, flight simulator, on rails shooters, adventure, survival horror etc they have them all even games that don't fall into any specific genre) , it's nothing against Sony either as no company really matches their diversity.

xl-klaudkil said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Well that proves that you are pretty uninformed when it comes to nintendo honestly. Also those few games that you say already represent a bunch of genres counting spin offs made with those Ips.

Mario kart

Mario world

Mario tennis 

Mario smash

Mario bastkelball

Mario party.

Well maybe you are one of those guys that would take a Tomb Raider, GTA or Call Of Duty rip off as something completely new and fresh just because is called different, many here do that. Nintendo may use the same ips for long times ( good ips well treated usually survive) but they make a ton of very different games with many of them and they have a lot of ips:

- The Legend of Zelda

- Metroid

- Star Fox

- Punch Out

- Fire Emblem

- Kirby

- Donkey kong

- Animal Crossing

- F-Zero

- Kid Icarus

- Pokemon

- Todomachi

- Pikmin

- Smash Bros

- Advance Wars/Battalion Wars (aka Nintendo Wars)

- Brain Training

- Xenoblade

- BoxBoy

- Splatoon

- Fatal Frame

- Tokyo Mirage 

- Nintendo sports/fit 

- Mario (which includes Wario, Yoshi, Captain Toad, Peach and Luigi which have their own different games)
etc

I believe we should wait for further information before already writing off the Switch.

There are definitely questions that need to be answered without question, but this is not Nintendo's first rodeo at making different ideas work. They did it before with consoles like the Wii and it worked.

Let us wait and find out more about the Switch for further clarification.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

And how would you call the fifth Uncharted game in less than 10 years? The 4th Mainline GoW? The 7 mainline GT? The third LBP in less than a decade? Rehash, right?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile