By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why I think Nintendo Switch is set for another Wii U disaster.

xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

Why is that so weird? Nintendo has games in basically every genre.

Ow wow, didn't  know that. I only always  see on every  e3 mario,Pokemon, zelda, donkey kong,kirby..owyea they created splatoon,ow and pikmin,ow and federation force.

I bet we won't  see many mario/pokemons etc at launch on the  switch and definitely  not wiiu ports.

Your right  sony  only makes sequels  and definitely  not any  unique games like the last guardian  and or gravity  rush.

Zorg didn't say that.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

Ow wow, didn't  know that. I only always  see on every  e3 mario,Pokemon, zelda, donkey kong,kirby..owyea they created splatoon,ow and pikmin,ow and federation force.

I bet we won't  see many mario/pokemons etc at launch on the  switch and definitely  not wiiu ports.

Your right  sony  only makes sequels  and definitely  not any  unique games like the last guardian  and or gravity  rush.

Once again you are making no sense.

Care to explain how anything you wrote is relevant???

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
xl-klaudkil said:

I see the same franchise, over and over  and over and over again,i dont  see the diversity. 

And noo mario party 20, mario world 60 and mario kart 9 are noo " new" and diverse  games,thats called  rehearsing  the same thing. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

zorg1000 said:
sabastian said:
I have to agree with this a bit. The way games sales are going lately. Shooters, Multiplayer online gaming are the biggest sellers today. Without powerful hardware to create and support these genres, the Switch may just bomb in the US/EU.

I guess well see soon enough.

3DS+Wii U has sold over 50 million in America+Europe despite not getting the big multiplats you are speaking of.

Why is it so baffling to think Nintendo can succeed without multiplats?

Yet still the Wii-U got destroyed by the PS4 & XBOX1. It could not compete not 1 bit. 

The Wii-U was released 1 year before both the PS4 & XBOX1 and the both are still going strong, while Nintendo is once again forced to release a new console because of inferior hardware. 

xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

Ow wow, didn't  know that. I only always  see on every  e3 mario,Pokemon, zelda, donkey kong,kirby..owyea they created splatoon.

Don't  see the new ips and diversity. 

And plz don't  come again with third  party  games.

Well that proves that you are pretty uninformed when it comes to nintendo honestly. Also those few games that you say already represent a bunch of genres when you count spin offs (Mario Kart, Pokken, Hyrule Warriors, Donkey Konga...) made with those Ips.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
zorg1000 said:

I see the same franchise, over and over  and over and over again,i dont  see the diversity. 

And noo mario party 20, mario world 60 and mario kart 9 are noo " new" and diverse  games,thats called  rehearsing  the same thing. 

There's more to Nintendo than Mario Party, Mario Kart, and the 2D & 3D Mario games.

Goodnightmoon said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Ow wow, didn't  know that. I only always  see on every  e3 mario,Pokemon, zelda, donkey kong,kirby..owyea they created splatoon.

Don't  see the new ips and diversity. 

And plz don't  come again with third  party  games.

Well that proves that you are pretty uninformed when it comes to nintendo honestly. Also those few games that you say already represent a bunch of genres counting spin offs made with those Ips.

Then my gaming  friend we have a different  sense of what diversity  means.

Mario kart

Mario world

Mario tennis 

Mario smash

Mario bastkelball

Mario party.

Doesn't  sound  that diverse...it sounds cheap.

The last guardian 

Infamous 

Killzone

Resistance 

Heavy rain

Detroit 

Days gone

Tearaway

Driveclub 

Gravity  rush

Locoroco

God of war

Uncharted 

The last  of us.

That sound diverse. 

My youtube gaming page.

sabastian said:
zorg1000 said:

3DS+Wii U has sold over 50 million in America+Europe despite not getting the big multiplats you are speaking of.

Yet still the Wii-U got destroyed by the PS4 & XBOX1. It could not compete not 1 bit. 

The Wii-U was released 1 year before both the PS4 & XBOX1 and the both are still going strong, while Nintendo is once again forced to release a new console because of inferior hardware. 

It's more because it flopped hard than just its hardware.

sabastian said:
zorg1000 said:

Switch is a successor to 3DS as well so comparing it solely to Wii U is illogical.

Nothing you said is a counter to what i wrote.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
sabastian said:

Switch is a successor to 3DS as well so comparing it solely to Wii U is illogical.

Nothing you said is a counter to what i wrote.

That's  weird didn't  Nintendo  said its a home console that can also be played  on the go and won't  replace  the 3ds,ow well bet ya know more then  Nintendo. 

My youtube gaming page.