By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - UFC 207: Women's Bantamweight Title Fight: Nunes vs. Rousey

Edmond Tarverdyan is a terrible coach/trainer/cornerman. RR needed to get the fuck away from him ages ago. Whatever, might be too late now. I doubt she fights again.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Sorry to hear about Rousey. Oh well. She had a good run.

Twitter: @d21lewis

bunchanumbers said:
She was a statue. Why didn't the coach during that year off tell her to move her head? It was target practice and her face was a pretty clay pigeon.

Wow, that was a wild... minute.

There was a girl sitting in our group who stormed out after the loss. But seeing our heroes getting their ass kicked is just part of this sport. Although... Rousey's last two losses have been embarassing.

Its funny, Ronda didn't even look like she belonged in the ring. She has had the biggest rise and fall in combat sports history.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Ooooooh weee, more humble pie for Ms. ronda. That was a very one sided affair, safe to say she will have very little support going forward after that display. I mean, move a little, at least the head, anything.

I wonder if she would still shit talk Mayweather and ask for a fight after these last two brutal beatdown. I don't even like Mayweather but he would turn her inside out.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Ronda Rousey's career appears to be the last casualty of 2016.

Around the Network

Poor showing from Rousey, see two avenues for her. Either retirement from UFC or take a step back, get some fights, and confidence back and maybe years from now get another title shot if it all goes well. My guess is she has enough money if she is smart can comfortably live out her days. Likely know in coming months how it plays out.

She could still beat up Mayweather though

Nymeria said:
Poor showing from Rousey, see two avenues for her. Either retirement from UFC or take a step back, get some fights, and confidence back and maybe years from now get another title shot if it all goes well. My guess is she has enough money if she is smart can comfortably live out her days. Likely know in coming months how it plays out.

She's done. The only way I can see her come back is if ditched her coach and went to good gym. Her coach is a fraud. It just proved that Ronda got by on her own physical ability in spite of awful coaching.

Mcgregor is laughing now. The UFC were hoping she'd win and stay relevant so they had a super star to rival mcgregor. Now she's done. Mcgregor has zero competition. They need him more then ever. The ball is firmly in mcgregors court when it comes to negotiations.

Ronda is good at Judo, not boxing, that's why she got rekt. You can see it during the match that her opponent Amanda kept landing hits to her face, while Ronda just kept trying to grab and use grappling moves.