By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - UFC 207: Women's Bantamweight Title Fight: Nunes vs. Rousey

Nymeria said:
FIT_Gamer said:
She gets a lot of hate, but I'm still a fan. I hope makes an impressive return.

Without her the women's division would get no hate, or love, or attention. The fact that she moved it forward a good 10-20 years deserves massive credit.  I get people not liking any athlete, but her contribution is undeniable. 

Did she move the woman's division forward or did the UFC marketing machine?



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I rooting Nunes wins, Rousey needs more humble pie.



"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Nunes-2nd Round TKO

Cruz-Decision

Dillashaw-Decision

Kim-3rd Round Submission

Hendricks-Decision



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Hope Rousey gets rekt and comes to WWE where the real fighting is!




Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

zorg1000 said:
Nymeria said:

Without her the women's division would get no hate, or love, or attention. The fact that she moved it forward a good 10-20 years deserves massive credit.  I get people not liking any athlete, but her contribution is undeniable. 

Did she move the woman's division forward or did the UFC marketing machine?

Marketing machine can only work with what Ronda did. 

 

Marketing machine is doing nothing for the p4p number 1.



PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
zorg1000 said:

Did she move the woman's division forward or did the UFC marketing machine?

Marketing machine can only work with what Ronda did. 

 

Marketing machine is doing nothing for the p4p number 1.

What do you mean by "what Ronda did"?

You mean Mighty Mouse? I'm pretty sure they have invested 1/100th as much on him as they have for Rousey.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Nymeria said:

Without her the women's division would get no hate, or love, or attention. The fact that she moved it forward a good 10-20 years deserves massive credit.  I get people not liking any athlete, but her contribution is undeniable. 

Did she move the woman's division forward or did the UFC marketing machine?

She pushed UFC, they didn't want women in days before her.  Once White saw how she moved the needle and potential the joined and both mutually benefitted. 



I pulling for Nunes. She's the champ and got no promotion. Ronda looks to be in good shape but her coach is terrible and she stuck with him.



zorg1000 said:
Nunes-2nd Round TKO

Cruz-Decision

Dillashaw-Decision

Kim-3rd Round Submission

Hendricks-Decision

Hope you didn't bet any money. 



FIT_Gamer said:
zorg1000 said:
Nunes-2nd Round TKO

Cruz-Decision

Dillashaw-Decision

Kim-3rd Round Submission

Hendricks-Decision

Hope you didn't bet any money. 

haha ya im not doing so hot tonight, 1/4 so far.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.