By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - UFC 207: Women's Bantamweight Title Fight: Nunes vs. Rousey

Cruz and Garbrandt were the best fight of the night. Garbrandt is a total bad ass, He could have finished him off a few times but choose to mock and practice up on his dance moves. LOL

Around the Network

I'm so glad she lost.

Nymeria said:
Poor showing from Rousey, see two avenues for her. Either retirement from UFC or take a step back, get some fights, and confidence back and maybe years from now get another title shot if it all goes well. My guess is she has enough money if she is smart can comfortably live out her days. Likely know in coming months how it plays out.

I agree, she should fight CM Punk next.

Dangers of buying into hype and not protecting your face.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

FIT_Gamer said:
Kerotan said:
Mcgregor is laughing now. The UFC were hoping she'd win and stay relevant so they had a super star to rival mcgregor. Now she's done. Mcgregor has zero competition. They need him more then ever. The ball is firmly in mcgregors court when it comes to negotiations.

Both Kabib and Ferguson have very strong possibilites of beating him. Especially Kabib. Conor's grappling sucks and Kabib has never not been able to take down who ever he wanted, whenever he wanted to take them down. He also has a chin. I honestly think Kabib will embarrass Conor when they fight. 

I wasn't talking about that kind of competition.  I mean competition from another big name in the UFC.  

Until now mcgregor couldn't fully call the UFCs bluff but now their next 3 biggest starts rondo,  Jon Jones and lesnar have all imploded.  He's the money guy now and they need him more then ever. 

And his grappling is actually good.  As seen in the diaz rematch and the alvarez fight.