By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games that still look visually amazing after many years?

hershel_layton said:
Miyamotoo said:

Crysis for PC from 2007. IMO is still one of best looking video games almost 10 years later.

never had the oppurtunity to  play Crysis, but wow. This game is gorgeous- can't believe it was made in 2007.

Yup, almost 10 years ago, I remember almost 5 years later PCs still had problems to run it on max settings, but saying that game was gorgeous even on medium-high settings and miles better looking than any other game, and whats funny game even today looks better than most of current games on market.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Crysis. Still fap to it everytime I turn it on.

Does it run on Win 10?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

hershel_layton said:
Miyamotoo said:

Crysis for PC from 2007. IMO is still one of best looking video games almost 10 years later.

never had the oppurtunity to  play Crysis, but wow. This game is gorgeous- can't believe it was made in 2007.

If you thought that looks great, just wait till you see the alien spaceship mission. One of the most jaw dropping experiences I have ever had from a video game in my life.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

FunFan said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Crysis. Still fap to it everytime I turn it on.

Does it run on Win 10?

That it does

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Bubsy 3D (PS1)
RuneScape (PC)
Gods and Generals (PC)
Superman 64 (N64)
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing (PC)
(Roblox)

MEGADRIVE, SNES, SATURN, PS1, N64, DREAMCAST, PS2, GC, XBOX, X360, Wii, PS3, Wii U, PS4, XONE, GAME GEAR, GBP, GBA, NGAGE, GBAP, DS, PSP, 3DS, VITA.

Around the Network

I forgot how good the ai was too on Crysis. Just damn!!!

Captain_Yuri said:
FunFan said:

Does it run on Win 10?

That it does

Nice. Cause is on sale on steam. Thanks for making sure. (I spied you testing the game just now)

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
Captain_Yuri said:

That it does

Nice. Cause is on sale on steam. Thanks for making sure. (I spied you testing the game just now)

Loll no worries. Just wanted to make sure myself before saying anything. Just make sure you do have a decent PC since it still no slouch when it comes to running it at max. If you can't for whatever reason, there is always that lovely refund button on steam :P

Captain_Yuri said:
I forgot how good the ai was too on Crysis. Just damn!!!

I still find FarCry 1 to be better when it comes to AI (well, pretty much everything else as well), especially on harder difficulties, but Crysis 1 has really good AI - game took a lot of crap for being "tech demo" when it's actually pretty solid FPS (especially first part of the game).

SUIKODEN on the Psone still look breath taking gorgeous, I love it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.