By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have you wasted money on?

Tagged games:

I can't think of any game, I usually don't have a lot of money so I'm careful with the stuff I buy.

Around the Network

Return of Popolocrois: A Story of Seasons

Didn't play much of it :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mortal Kombat X. I purchased it only to realize my PC can't run the game cuz its to weak. But I refund it so it didn't count though

A handheld gamer only (for now).

I have a number of games I've bought but haven't played. They have also dropped in price. I don't feel too burned though since I sort of collect.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

My entire backlog. Sure some day a time machine will be invented and I can play all them. What's a new copy of Persona 3 FES and DQ8 worth nowadays. I paid full price on release, any day now I'll get to them and those ps3, Wii, WiiU and ps4 games as well...

Around the Network

Ridge Racer 7

yeah

Two recent games come to mind...

Toy Soldiers: War Chest. I love Toy Soldiers: Cold War, ranks pretty high in my favorite 360 games. So I bought War Chest on day one and its fucking awful.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Seemed interesting and appears to be fairly popular on PC, it also has a co-op mode. But the game sucks and didn't use it much.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Latest one was Infinite Warfare(PS4) which I got for a steal. I still regret it.

The Order 1886 Blackwater edition - shitest CE ever

No Man's Sky

Thankfully, in all my years of gaming, those are the only regrettable games purchases I've had.

I bought Ninokuni for the DS when it came out at full price because of the nice book that came with it. Never got around to play it and now used copies in complete and great condition go for less than $10.
That's only one example of many.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/