By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games have you wasted money on?

Tagged games:

Pikmin 3......... I probably only finished 10% of the game =(

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I don't buy games at full price but:
- Final Fantasy X HD at release for 30 usd - I felt they could have done more with the remaster, especially considering how much time they took, and I had played the PS2 version twice not long prior so it felt like a chore.
- Journey - even though it was only 15 usd I still felt robbed.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Final Fantasy XV, Shovel Knight (or maybe not, later) , Trine. I dunno what else.

I'm now filled with determination.

manuel said:
I bought Ninokuni for the DS when it came out at full price because of the nice book that came with it. Never got around to play it and now used copies in complete and great condition go for less than $10.
That's only one example of many.

Isn't that game in Japanese? 

Games I felt like I wasted money on:

Rollercoaster Tycoon World (PC) (performance issues and hated it)
No Man's Sky (PC) (broken and hated it)
The Waling Dead (PSVita)(was broken on vita for me)
The Order 1886 (PS4) (hated it)
Skyrim (PS3)(Because it was broken with no fix)
Dragon Age (Ps3) (also broken no fix)

Usually I make good decisions buying games but during the first few years of PS4 I did buy some games I regret because I should have proberbly just gotten the console a little later, since the start was slow. On PC I make smart use of the refund options on steam but no mans sky and rollercoaster tycoon i got from cd-key websites which are less generous lol.

Also on PS3 I should have opted the X360 versions, since I also owned that console, over the horrible PS3 ports of some games but I chose playstation because in my country most of my friends think owning an xbox makes you the scum of the earth, even at the age past 30 lol

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

ICO and shadow of the colossus collection on PS3

CoD Ghosts on PS3/4 (got that upgrade)

And Crysis 2 on PS3

Games I didn't play AT ALL? I don't think I've ever bought a game I didn't play for at least 20 minutes..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

think-man said:
manuel said:
I bought Ninokuni for the DS when it came out at full price because of the nice book that came with it. Never got around to play it and now used copies in complete and great condition go for less than $10.
That's only one example of many.

Isn't that game in Japanese? 

It is indeed!

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

AZWification said:

Games I didn't play AT ALL? I don't think I've ever bought a game I didn't play for at least 20 minutes..

Well then, what games did you play for 20 minutes then never came back to?

Things I never finished would probably count for this, so I guess that's gotta be half my collection.