By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - MTV hates on white men

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Me too, have you watched 2010-2013 though?  It was tons os SJW proto-affirmations and a whole lot of other stuff that I dare not to mention cause I would get banned, but you know...

But, man, Hermes and Renato, the Sinha Boça soap opera, so much fun, still remember the "tô boladão de amor, de amor, de amor..." song that the dude selling burgers did.

I dropped it around 2009, I guess.
I watche some shows later, like Furo, but before with the original Quinta Categoria, Descarga, 15 minutos, Gordo Freak Show, Covernation, Fudencio, Rock Gol, Away News, and lots of others, MTV was really awesome during my teens.

Yeah, Sinha Boça (and O Proxeneta) series was good, and lol, yeah, I remember the hot dog dude, he sold his mother to buy the Kombi and let his manager take all from him, lol, and the music was so ridiculous it was good xD, the rich lady that turned into a werewolf and actually slaved her maid (the hot dog guy girlfriend xD), Away being a university law teacher that called his students to fight "vocês são uns bando de badernistas, criados a leite com pera pela avó, a ovo maltino, a pão com mortandela, não aguentam cinco minutos de porrada comigo, e ai, vai encarar?" hahaha, Boça's badass granmother taking control of the prision from the inside... LOL, was so good xD

Lol! Good times!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
bouzane said:
NYCrysis said:

Tell me one thing, which race of people cohearced systematic opression of blacks, browns, and asians, artificially forced blacks and browns to be illiterate by creating anti education laws towards them, then claiming "scientific reasoning" to prove themselves the "Master Race"? The one's who opened pandora's box should be the ones to close it. 

The Arabs, Moors, Persians, Timurids, Huns and Mongols slaughtered and enslaved tens of millions of white people (without provocation I might add), erased much of their history and culture and wrought untold destruction in Europe. By your flimsy logic their descendants should be held accountable for these crimes correct? I hate to break it to you but all of this occured before colonialism.

Edit: I'm shocked by the social justice mindset that some of this site's users have fallen into. It's such a laughable ideology I can not fathom how anybody can be fooled so easily by it.

This is a very apt point and why demanding for reparations is a very silly idea. The most important thing is to learn from the transgressions of the people of the past. The western societies have clearly moved past the days of racism from the early to mid-1900s. The KKK is a super fringe group nowadays.

And I emphasized 'of the past' because NYCrysis does the habit SJWs tend to do: talk about people collectively, putting them in a box with little regard of nuance. Saying that white people should close Pandora's box because they share the same skin color as those who established systematic oppression of minorities is as similar as saying everyone is born a sinner. There's a reason why modern social justice is compared to religious fundamentalism frequently.

Just by reading this thread, I totally can see why someone would hate on white guys.

jardesonbarbosa said:
Just by reading this thread, I totally can see why someone would hate on white guys.

Basing opinions on indidvudals actions yep sound bloody logic there.

SpokenTruth said:
DialgaMarine said:
But of course... We are moving into an age where being a straight white male, who doesn't follow the liberal rhetoric, is a crime. Just remember, all forms of racial/ ethnical pride are okay; except for white pride, of course. White Pride is racist. Our liberal overlords say so.

White pride is a superiority complex.  A "we are better than you" mentality.  Black pride is a statement of perseverance.  It is a "look what we've achieved despite the hate, oppression and racism established to prevent it" mentality.

Few whites understand this difference.  There is no equity in racial/ethnic pride unless their is social/historical equity in the races/ethnicities.

I doubt hubris is limited to only a single shade of skin color.

Is it impossible that white pride is a "look at what European civilization has achieved through the arts and the sciences" sentiment? Is it similarly impossible that black pride is just as capable as enforcing a "we are better than you" mentality?

Around the Network
jardesonbarbosa said:

No, it just goes on to show how prejudiced you are.

SpokenTruth said:
Qwark said:
All white people are racist said every SJW ever.  Funny because most SJW are white to begin with. That tells something about the IQ of a SJW since every means that all white male SJW are by default racist with not a single exception.

Systemic or institutional racism (what SJWs say) vs individual bigotry and prejudice (what you thought they said).

And you have the audacity to claim they are the ones with low IQs.

Every means all the 1.5 billion white people in the world. No there are studies that conclude that people by default have a bit more empathy for their own race. But by that definition all people are a bit racist, besides systemic or instutionalized racism, sexism is usually really searching for something that could be racist, but most of the time isn't bothering enough people to see it as a problem. This also is not a problem exclusively caused by white males. Nor are all white males by default racist, since you haven't asked all of them. Hell I wouldn't dare to claim every Saudi is sexist.

But if you want instutionalized racism the phrase all white people are racist is by default a form of instutionalized racism. Since according to wiki it's definition: Whether implicitly or explicitly expressed, institutional racism occurs when a certain group is targeted and discriminated against based upon race.

By saying all white people are racist. You target a single race being white people. If you replace white people by white males it's also a form of instutionalized sexism. The same goes for only white people are racist or you can't be racists against white people. Usually I don't give enough of a shit to care about these things, but making them exclusively a product of white males is wrong. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

DialgaMarine said:
But of course... We are moving into an age where being a straight white male, who doesn't follow the liberal rhetoric, is a crime. Just remember, all forms of racial/ ethnical pride are okay; except for white pride, of course. White Pride is racist. Our liberal overlords say so.

I like to think Trump is a reaction to that.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

KLAMarine said:
SpokenTruth said:

White pride is a superiority complex.  A "we are better than you" mentality.  Black pride is a statement of perseverance.  It is a "look what we've achieved despite the hate, oppression and racism established to prevent it" mentality.

Few whites understand this difference.  There is no equity in racial/ethnic pride unless their is social/historical equity in the races/ethnicities.

I doubt hubris is limited to only a single shade of skin color.

Is it impossible that white pride is a "look at what European civilization has achieved through the arts and the sciences" sentiment? Is it similarly impossible that black pride is just as capable as enforcing a "we are better than you" mentality?

Your doubt is correct because that claim by itself is instutionalized racism. Since you discriminate and target a single group. Besides look up the black panthers or any pride group. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Chris Hu said:
Alex Jones and all his retarded followers and associates make terrible videos not gonna watch it. That being said MTV has been terrible for years since its no longer about music and music videos.

I see Gavin pretty regularly on Redeye, he's not the Alex Jones kind of right winger.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)