By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - MTV hates on white men

DialgaMarine said:
But of course... We are moving into an age where being a straight white male, who doesn't follow the liberal rhetoric, is a crime. Just remember, all forms of racial/ ethnical pride are okay; except for white pride, of course. White Pride is racist. Our liberal overlords say so.

White pride isn't racist. 

It's just the people that usually go on about white pride are the racists that ruined it for everyone else. 

Like the Hitler tash.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

Gavin Mcinnes is crazy though, so I'm not giving him any views or taking anything he says at face value. That guy is nuts.

Yeah I'm not going to apologise for being apart of the best race.

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

Double Post

pbroy said:

Why, because white people won't fuck her? him? It? 🤔

Wow, what a hateful thing to say.  You all did this to each other really.  Fuck white people because they act like you.

Around the Network
niceguygameplayer said:

There is no MTV anymore. It's racist teen tv. White men created most of modern tech and buildings (along with Asians) that other races use. Or whites/Asians made the plans, thought of the ideas, or made the blueprints and then pass the building tasks to other races. Blacks and other races use the same tech to attack the ones that thought of it. Where are the great African technological advances and advanced cities? Why is South America underdeveloped and poor. White/Asian ppl build/think of many things for them and help them, but many have no appreciation. The other races rely on white/Asian ppl to create things for them. As I said, whites/Asians sometimes come up with the plans to build things and then hand down the building tasks to blacks/hispanics. That provides them needed jobs.

We all have different abilities and strengths and weaknesses. We should all respect each other. On average, for example, blacks are stronger and whites are smarter. There are exceptions, but overall, I think this is true. Statistics and my own life observations have told me this. I'm Christian and I love all races and ppl. I am not a racist, but a realist. Lets stop pretending guys. Maybe a lot of the hate would go away if we respected each others differences instead of hating or being jealous. For example, I am a US citizen. The guys that come up from Mexico usually have low education, but they work so hard and cooperate together so well. They seem to be more family oriented than most whites. I highly respect those things. 

So I guess minorities should just STFU because they didn't invent anything and just leech off society and complain? 

CosmicSex said:

Wow, what a hateful thing to say.  You all did this to each other really.  Fuck white people because they act like you.

I'm not white.. 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
CosmicSex said:

I'm not white.. 😐

Don't you know that is even worse then.

The only thing worse than being a straight white male, is agreeing with one. An Uncle Tom is more hated than any white male. Us white people can't help but be racists  bigots. You can be better.

pbroy said:
CosmicSex said:

I'm not white.. 😐

Internalized racism!!

Wow this thread really went to hell