By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Graphic][Never Forget]Man gets attacked after opening PS4 for Christmas

This cat was seen in MS marketing division.

Around the Network

this made news.

daily mail

this is what pure joy looks like. Also terror.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Rest in pepperoni pizza.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Attacked him and went for the kill while he was distracted. Couldn't even fight like a man. Fought like a pussy.

I'll show myself out.

More proof why cats are assholes: because they're clearly Xbox fans.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Man is weak against pussy, confirmed... 😐

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I didn't watch it as I don't like graphic violence but this is funny violence by pinky the cat:

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I saw that video on twitter poor guy she was going for a kill.

Then i scrolled In the comment section first thing i see it's not poor guy or that is bad etc etc,first i saw is people saying that cat is "Pc master race" for attacking a guy even that arrogant idiot Top Hats commented on this.
I just asked him who is the master in the video and who is pet,i have never seen so much butthurt people in my life most of them blocked me in a second.

Good cat-ch, finding that, but the man is a pussy. Hope he's feline better now, kicking back and listening to some meowzart.

Mar1217 said:
m0ney said:

I didn't watch it as I don't like graphic violence but this is funny violence by pinky the cat:

Not much violence is shown. In fact, the guy is straight jump on by the cat and that's it.

Tore up ear at the end. 🙄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence