By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Graphic][Never Forget]Man gets attacked after opening PS4 for Christmas

BraLoD said:
Mummelmann said:
Good cat-ch, finding that, but the man is a pussy. Hope he's feline better now, kicking back and listening to some meowzart.

You have cat to be kitten me, right meow.

It's like you woke up this morning and decided to be a tumor. Smh. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Poor Man!

I don't see man on this video. Only some retatded child.

I accept and approve of the decision and action the cat made. In that situation something had to be done.

pbroy said:
Mar1217 said:

Not much violence is shown. In fact, the guy is straight jump on by the cat and that's it.

Tore up ear at the end. 🙄

This part isn't shown in the video -_-

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Slade6alpha said:
BraLoD said:

They hate you, tho...

My cute kitty disagrees with you

It said me it's all just an act, sorry bro.

Around the Network

Adult men should not scream like this just because they got a cool toy for christmas. Unless he is mentally chalenged, then, I stand corrected. But if he is mentaly ok, this is a very ridiculous reaction. And the cat agrees.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Adult men should not scream like this just because they got a cool toy for christmas. Unless he is mentally chalenged, then, I stand corrected. But if he is mentaly ok, this is a very ridiculous reaction. And the cat agrees.

Can't even be excited for Christmas anymore. smh. 

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY 

One more reason to say fuck cats.

That why dogs > cats

KLAMarine said:
Kerotan said:
Moral of the story folks. Frogs > Cats.

Do you have pet frogs?

I am a pet frog.