By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump: Let it be a arms race

Qwark said:
Hiku said:
"I won't take it (nuking Europe) off the table."

R.I.P. Europe.

Burn in hell US soon after since not any of the superpowers will accept such a thing. China, Russia and South America will bomb the shit out of US to.prevent the end of the world hopefully and rightfully so if US decides to nuke Europe.

Eh, supposedly we have a whole bunch of theirs stored at some airbase so I guess Trump can kiss those goodbye.

Around the Network

Hmmmmm...Fallout 5 seems to be more of an experience than a game this time around.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Slimebeast said:
I think Rol just started by playing with you, but then he ended up with the most reasonable analysis of Trump's statement on arms race: that it's all about sending a strong message. Very good Rol!

You Republican haven't learned anything from the failed policies of the Bush years that put the world in the mess. North Korea's first successful nuclear test occurred under Bush's administration in 2006. It was thier responce to Bush's strong "axis of evil" message.

Nukes used to be useful (and still are) in terms of scaring traditional nations from attacking the United States. The problem is the main enemies the United States has now days are extremist muslims that could care less about dying (they think they are rewarded for that), let alone how they are dying. Nukes don't scare muslims because they are focused more on their afterlife than about their life when they become radicalized.

And all the traditional countries won't bother attacking the U.S. due to our current number of nukes and our military strength, we don't need more of these things.

So basically, further spending on this is a complete waste of money.

RolStoppable said:
Lefil said:

You Republican haven't learned anything from the failed policies of the Bush years that put the world in the mess. North Korea's first successful nuclear test occurred under Bush's administration in 2006. It was thier responce to Bush's strong "axis of evil" message.

The name-calling was uncalled for.

There was no name-calling in my post. Since when did "Republican" become a abusive word?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Lefil said:

There was no name-calling in my post. Since when did "Republican" become a abusive word?

It is towards Europeans. We do not want to be associated with that pack.

Yet you are proud of supporting the failed policies of the Republican party.

Hiku said:

In about 2 months we're going to be saying that this was maybe the greatest president the United States ever had.

RolStoppable said:
Lefil said:

Yet you are proud of supporting the failed policies of the Republican party.

You mean North Korea wouldn't have toyed around with nukes if not for Bush?

I'm pointing to the fact that Bush's tough guy rhetoric didn't work out very well. The right-wing nostalgia for the Republican past is comically misplaced.

So what do you think the odds are that Trump gets impeached before he nukes us all to oblivion?

Really? I heard that we were already doing that, and that the deal with Russia was pretty much off...