By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest Super Smash Bros Brawl pics from HAL

Well Ben, I am one of those Smash Bros lovers. But I won't talk about it anymore until they show Zelda-Sheik on the game (Please Nintendo... PLEASEEEE!!!). BTW, those delfino island screenshots are AWESOME!!

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

meh, forget it, I guess I'm not 1337 anymore...

I'm surprised more Wii owners don't jump all over this thread....no Super Smash love over here? 

No Super Smash love? I think Super Smash Bros., and Super Smash Bros. Melee are the best fighting games out there. You get to play with all of your favorite characters. Four people can fight. The graphics are stunning. The battle arenas are massive. The music is awesome.

I can't wait to own people in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. If I can face other people via the Internet, I'll be sure to face you, when you get the game.

I wish they would just come out with this already, I mean these updates everyday is cool but they are toture I guess I will go home and play Super Smash Bros Melee.

I know!!!

I played Melee with my friends for like, 2 hours last night, so I got my fixin's... Then we proceeded to build a bonfire out of long wood boxes and homework...it started 14 feet tall, the flames probably reached 30 feet hehehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Now that we have Delfino Plaza, we need a Magmoor Caverns level. It has the coolest Metroid song by far. And it can replace Brinstar.

Offtopic, but here's that fire we made, hehe:

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

damn ben who were you sacrificing?heheh

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

A year's worth of homework and junkmail hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

you guys laugh too much, hehe

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you