By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest Super Smash Bros Brawl pics from HAL

It is amazing how much more detail is in this game (as compared to Melee) when it is running on two Gamecubes duck taped together ...

Around the Network

wow, those look really impressive

HappySqurriel said:
It is amazing how much more detail is in this game (as compared to Melee) when it is running on two Gamecubes duck taped together ...

come on bro, dont start crap with sarcastic comments.

uhh why is that little thing with the sword and wings in the game?

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

"come on bro, dont start crap with sarcastic comments. "

yo bro,who gives a sh!t if hes being sarcastic. quit your belly aching

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

OMG! This looks so, SO GOOD!!! I wanna play it... I REALLY wanna play it!... I wanna own it!

THE NETHERLANDS

hopefully they have online by teh time this is out......the only reason im not buying mario party is because to enjoy it you basically need 230 bucks worth of controllers in your living room, hopefully they fix it before SSBB comes out because this looks to be shaping up rather deliciously.

weezy said:

"come on bro, dont start crap with sarcastic comments. "

yo bro,who gives a sh!t if hes being sarcastic. quit your belly aching

not belly aching but its comments like that, that are the foundation to nonsense, and please dont mock me, thanks my man, lets just discuss SSBB.

weezy said:
uhh why is that little thing with the sword and wings in the game?

Because he is awsome?

This Smash Bros game has had far more development time than any of the previous games so I expect that they were digging through various games that haven't had too much attention to add characters and items (in this case Kirby) .

are these gameplay images or are they the beginning cg cutscene?

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW