By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest Super Smash Bros Brawl pics from HAL

that goes with the character, did you see him moving in the trailer ?

There is not alot of fluidity in his mouvement just like if he was acting like a robot or a... puppet. Leave it like that if that can create some hilarous situation in the game.

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Oh, I just remembered something I forgot to mention earlier. Sakurai stated a while back that while the single-player mode in SSB was somewhat rushed and the higher-ups at Nintendo had told him to hurry up and finish Melee with not too much single-player content, he's got all the time he wants to add lots of stuff to do by yourself in Brawl. This is futher confirmed by the recent and reliable sounding "leaks" that say all the previous single player content is returning with much new added.

I'd personally love it if they included a side scrolling beat 'em up mode with single and multi-player options. The engine is just perfect for that kind of game, and we haven't had too many in recent years.

Now I really don't like to do thread necromancy all that often, but behold: me predicting the Subspace Emissary mode 3 months before it was announced.

You're a hero, Parokki. Now send this thread back to page 10.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

... wow its like looking into the past.
back then i thought i was getting smash in 6 months or so. 12 months later still no smash :(

Parokki said:
Parokki said:
Oh, I just remembered something I forgot to mention earlier. Sakurai stated a while back that while the single-player mode in SSB was somewhat rushed and the higher-ups at Nintendo had told him to hurry up and finish Melee with not too much single-player content, he's got all the time he wants to add lots of stuff to do by yourself in Brawl. This is futher confirmed by the recent and reliable sounding "leaks" that say all the previous single player content is returning with much new added.

I'd personally love it if they included a side scrolling beat 'em up mode with single and multi-player options. The engine is just perfect for that kind of game, and we haven't had too many in recent years.

Now I really don't like to do thread necromancy all that often, but behold: me predicting the Subspace Emissary mode 3 months before it was announced.

You were never quoted.  I could dig up a post in my post history, edit it to say something along those lines, and make a similar claim. 

For all we know, that post could have been a comment on the smexyness of ZSS/Pit prior to you bumping this thread.  ^_^

Around the Network
Parokki said:
Parokki said:

I could be wrong, but didn't melee's adventure mode fulfill the same purpose (side scrolling beat'em up mode) I'm not sure if it were both single and multiplayer, but knowing it was done in Melee doesn't necessarily mean you made a bold prediction that was out of the blue, it's like saying that Mario Kart Wii would have Wifi  before it was announced, it's something you would have expected knowing that Mario kart DS did it and that the Wii had wifi capabilities.

Also, I said this once ages ago and I'll say it again, Words of Wisdom's username fits him perfectly, another wise comment :)

I want the SS series on the DS with 2D graphics just like the Jump Super/Ultimate Stars please Ninty do it for us I really don't care about 3D graphics.... come on Miyamoto/Sakurai lol.

Parokki said:
Parokki said:

Very Nice Parokki.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989