By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Latest Super Smash Bros Brawl pics from HAL

That's what everybody's expecting, though I don't think it's ever actually been stated that it will be online...people just assume or something...I sure hope so.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Me too, it's hard for me to find people to play with, since I beat their ass into the ground. Now I can beat all your asses into the ground :)

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Online Smash Bros:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/previewArt.cfm?artid=11798

"Brawl will be compatible with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, but the number of supported players is still a mystery. Two player games are definite, but the creators have expressed concerns with making a four player mode work online given the type of game Smash Brothers is."

That's from July 2006, so I'll try to find something more recent.

New Stage!
from the site:

This is the central town of Isle Delfino, the tropical setting of Super Mario Sunshine.
Wow! That blue ocean is bright on the eyes.

Ahh… It makes me want to swim.

This particular battle stage flies around the skies above the island.

Fly here and there as you look down on the town below.

After a thrilling landing, it becomes a normal battle stage.

There are several landing points.

This flight path repeats, providing great sightseeing and brawling.
The changing scenery is so beautiful, you get absorbed in it.

You really feel like a tourist!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Ness is gonna be in the game,right? RIGHT?@!?!@

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

I believe all of the original N64 characters are guaranteed in Brawl...so yeah, Ness'll be in it....shame.  hehe.  Not that Ness is bad, but my one friend always whores his grabbing move in the N64 game...he's a quick grabber...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

In other news, Delfino Island looks beautiful! And the fact that you land in different places is very nice.

EDIT:  You're right, I can never post again!  I am leet! 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Hmm... At first I thought this was another platform level with a pretty background that lands after a few minutes, but apparently there are many stops that it takes. I predict loads of "It's leaving without me, oh shiiiiiiiiiiit!!!1" moments. ^^ If they're making levels of their main last gen titles, then I imagine we might be seeing an Ordon village level. Maybe something from Pikmin, and Wind Waker too. Hey Ben'o, it's your 1337th post! That means you have to stop posting so you won't become unleet again. =/

meh, forget it, I guess I'm not 1337 anymore...

I'm surprised more Wii owners don't jump all over this thread....no Super Smash love over here? 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

SUPER SMASH LOVE

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!