By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump plainly admits to lying about his central campaign promises.

http://on.cc.com/2h4Befr 

Video Links to Comedy Central's the Daily Show.

All politicians lie to get power. If you don't believe this then drink some niquil and go back to sleep. I'm confused to why Trump is admitting it.. are 'we the people', he lied to, that big of a threat to him?

Around the Network

All politicians make promises they can't keep, not necessarily lie, Trump flat out lied to get elected. Obama, Bush, all of them promised to do things but that's all in good hope that you'll get a house that is on your side.

We're not going to sell a multi billion dollar wall, the carrier jobs that he "saved" aren't really saved, they were already never planned to leave, he plans to bomb the hell out of isis, if we did that welcome WW3, he just told a bunch of shit and I called it during the entire election. I guess Trump isn't like Hitler at all, and the fake People Magazine quote wasn't such a fake idea of a comment after all.

I call confirmation bias on the host's part!

Is anyone surprised tho?

Well obviously lol he was running as a publicity stunt anyway.

Around the Network

No wall, no killing Obama care... it's all working out perfectly. Most of his supporters are going to cry foul and turn on the guy and the rest of us already have an unhealthy hatred for him.

Four horrible years and done.

pray4mojo said:
No wall, no killing Obama care... it's all working out perfectly. Most of his supporters are going to cry foul and turn on the guy and the rest of us already have an unhealthy hatred for him.

No one is turning on him. His supporters are going to defend him even harder. Almost with a religious zeal even after he takes away all the social programs that they have relied on for years. Its only going to get worse but he will still be defended. Even after the war crimes W did he was still defended.

Thats why i hate democracy and elected person, you just need to make lies , and a good first impression first or make sweet promise , but then it's just bull shoot in the end. That is applied to every President a cross the globe.

pray4mojo said:

The nasty woman might not even go to jail, It's terrible, I at least hope he starts to segragate every muslim though, that is certainly the way to move forwards and have peace, blame every follower of a religion for the crimes of the absolute extreme minority. His logic would be akin to putting everyone in jail because someone commits a crime,

I'm afraid it turns out you are a human and another one of those has commited a crime....

If you haven't seen S3 of Gotham go watch it and praise the God's of TV for that Gif and an amazing series!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

The primary job of a politician is to get elected. Everything else is secondary.