By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Mario Run DLs 3.5mil US (day1): Update $5mil revenue made in 1 day!

Eh, how many are paid downloads?? Means nothing if people aren't willing to pay after playing what is essentially a demo.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:

Eh, how many are paid downloads?? Means nothing if people are willing to pay after playing what is essentially a demo.
Revenue means a lot more than downloads when a download is free.

At the very least shows huge interest for the character.

vivster said:
So it's world wide. That's 3m free downloads of the supposedly biggest icon in gaming on a 1 billion unit install base.

Hooray?

Yeap sounds good to me. Only way to go is ☝

tbone51 said:
vivster said:
So it's world wide. That's 3m free downloads of the supposedly biggest icon in gaming on a 1 billion unit install base.

Hooray?

To the proctologist?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
tbone51 said:

To the proctologist?

Around the Network
vivster said:
tbone51 said:

To the proctologist?

Wahooo!

*checks to see what a proctologist is

Well alrighty then lol :o

Downloads don't mean much if the only way it makes money is by purchasing the game lol 😂😂

think-man said:
Downloads don't mean much if the only way it makes money is by purchasing the game lol 😂😂

Even if nobody pays money for the app we can assume that sales of Mario games will be up next week.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

think-man said:

Thats not the only way a game makes money. (And besides did we not learn anything from pokemon go influence to XY+ORAS?)

Also funny how nobody made that claim and here you are, did Mario do something to offend you xD

vivster said:

Hooray?

What do you mean by free downloads?