By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump: 'Nobody Really Knows' If Climate Change Is Real

“I’m still open-minded. Nobody really knows,” Trump said. “Look, I’m somebody that gets it, and nobody really knows. It’s not something that’s so hard and fast. I do know this: Other countries are eating our lunch.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-climate-change-scepticism-may-withdraw-paris-agreement-a7469221.html

It's one thing to not to want to participate in renewable energy agreements, but "nobody really knows"? 

Around the Network

Who knows. A 400 pound man on his bed in New Jersey could be causing global warming. We don't know.

How people keep defending him is beyond me.

Well nobody does know. For all we know tomorrow aliens could blow up our sun and then it's ice age.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
Soundwave said:
Who knows. A 400 pound man on his bed in New Jersey could be causing global warming. We don't know.

Maybe the gas that comes from him.

More like his gravitation that pulls the sun closer.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I can see where he's coming from. He's likely talking in the context of shitty trade agreements, where imported stuff do not need to follow any emission rules, when domestic production has to. Not only it is bad for domestic jobs, but also it's double standards.

And - which climate change are we talking about, in general, or caused by humans. Problem is, that the whole climate change it a tool for politics. Trump seem very cautios, as climate change isn't very popular in US, but you still have foreign relations to take into consideration.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Climate always changes. It's a natural thing.

Really? First he knows it's a Chinese plan, and now 'nobody really knows' if it's even real or not.

Its a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese. Comrade Trump tells us this.

His ignorance towards climate change and the environment in general is what made me anti-Trump. Fucking stupid piece of shit e.e