By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rime rated for PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC in Brazil

DonFerrari said:
And why did it left the status of exclusive?

Sony was not happy with the quality back then (something like that)

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

Sony weren't happy with its' progress so dropped it

Faelco said:
SWORDF1SH said:
What's with all the ott excitement for every game announced for the Switch?

Because RIME development was almost a trainwreck with rumors of lies, vaporware and even embezzlement, but the fact that it releases on Switch is a lot more interesting and reassuring quality-wise than all of this...

DonFerrari said:

Sony cancelled the deal with Tequila Works, supposedly because of the above rumors.

onionberry said:
DonFerrari said:

celador said:
DonFerrari said:

thanks for the responses. So I can't blame Sony for it and I don't think the other platform fans will be eager for this game right?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
Faelco said:

Because RIME development was almost a trainwreck with rumors of lies, vaporware and even embezzlement, but the fact that it releases on Switch is a lot more interesting and reassuring quality-wise than all of this...

Sony cancelled the deal with Tequila Works, supposedly because of the above rumors.

onionberry said:

celador said:

thanks for the responses. So I can't blame Sony for it and I don't think the other platform fans will be eager for this game right?

The other platforms fans should be cautious about this game and not jump to celebrations yet. What happened around this game was really fishy, so "wait and see" is the best behavior right now.

It's like a reverse Rise of the Tomb Raider, or Death Stranding! I'm so happy I could cry.

Also I feel like this game will do very well on a Nintendo system.

Around the Network

the trailers were brilliant but if sony cut and run from the game i think all gamers should be very skeptical of this title. something was clearly wrong enough for sony to dissolve the contract.

BraLoD said:
Trunkin said:
It's like a reverse Rise of the Tomb Raider, or Death Stranding! I'm so happy I could cry.

Also I feel like this game will do very well on a Nintendo system.

You feel a multiplat third party will do very well on a Nintendo console? Doesn't sound too likely.
Maybe if it was Nintendo exclusive for a while...

this is a "Nintendo game" tho, we are not talking about gta or cod, this game says NINTENDO when you look at it.

Such a disappointment. After 3 years of announcement we still haven't seen any footage of the game. Even Sony gave the exclusive partnership up. What a shame considering the game looked awesome in the trailers...

onionberry said:
BraLoD said:

You feel a multiplat third party will do very well on a Nintendo console? Doesn't sound too likely.
Maybe if it was Nintendo exclusive for a while...

this is a "Nintendo game" tho, we are not talking about gta or cod, this game says NINTENDO when you look at it.

It says NINTENDO so much it was a Sony exclusive game for years :D

Faelco said:
onionberry said:

It says NINTENDO so much it was a Sony exclusive game for years :D

what I mean is the gameplay style, this game could sell well on Nintendo switch cause puzzle and exploration is a type of gameplay that Nintendo fans enjoy a lot. The art style too!