By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Presentation 2017: Predictions and Bingo Cards! Dawn of The Final Day!

Overall Ok .. Im sold on the concept ... I hope the price and paid online doesnt mess it up for Nintendo.

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:
Yaaaasss Zelda a launch title! It really needed that or else launch would be fucking bare.

Ya I enjoyed this conference, but ya that needed to be at alunch. 

Besides Mario and Zelda - that was a complete train wreck!

Didn't win bingo 😢

Decent show. Splatoon 2, Arms, Zelda, Mario, Xenoblade 2 looked amazing.

Around the Network

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1333305

"Nintendo Switch has the worst lanch lineup I've seen in recent memory."

Guess Im not the only one that though launch lineup was lacking.

Sh1nn said:
Bandorr said:

Where did you find out it was the xbox 360 version and not the remaster?

In the trailer ? 

There was no volumetric light , dof and the name of the game is Skyrim not Skyrim Special Edition.

You should go back and play the 360 version. You remember it too fondly if you think this trailer looked anything like that.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Very few games day 1. Not that many games Overall. Paid online, high price, under powered hardware for the price. I'm not impressed.

LMAO GUYS...THIS WAS like a 7/10. It wasn't THAT BAD. I'll admit i'm disappointed but you guys are going a little too far.

in general what i expected, Nintendo delivered with 1st party games. Japanese 3rd parties are on board, western 3rd parties are not really with some of them just dipping their toes in with multiplats. I can't see how this is gonna be big in the west to be honest, it should be able to beat Wii U fairly easily though.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X