By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Presentation 2017: Predictions and Bingo Cards! Dawn of The Final Day!

Ok .. launch title .... if this would have missed launch .. woudlnt want to see the outrage here!

Around the Network

WHEN IS Wii U LAUNCH. I DONT HAVE 300$ YET

NVM IT SAME DAY. FUCK YES. Makes want to buy Switch sometime. That's some goodwill right there!

Zelda at launch? Thats good. Still very disappointing. Not enough games, high pricing, I expect sales to taper off quickly. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

This is why I didn't get hype for this presentation. Kept my expectations at negative. It paid off.

Zelda day 1

Around the Network

OMG YES!!! Oh my, if they had announced a delay after that beyond marvelous awsomeness I don't know what I'd done.

Meh. PlayStation Vita 2. With actual first party support.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Yaaaasss Zelda a launch title! It really needed that or else launch would be fucking bare.

Bandorr said:
Sh1nn said:

So bethesda ported Skyrim Xbox 360 version to Switch. That's pathetic tbh.

I dont expect any AAA/current gen 3rd party ports, especially from western publishers.

Where did you find out it was the xbox 360 version and not the remaster?

In the trailer ? 

There was no volumetric light , dof and the name of the game is Skyrim not Skyrim Special Edition.

Launch titles are kinda meh.
Zelda I ll play on the Wii U.

299$ is over priced. Payed online sucks! damnit nintnedo!

The thing's good games they showed, arnt going to be out until 1-2years into it.
(mario, xenoblade, smt).

This was a big meh for me.