By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - [Update] CIA & FBI Report: Russia did things to help get Trump elected

Okie_Loki said:
Annnnnd how is this any different than the vast majority of the mainstream American media slandering Trump and actively pushing Clinton?

When someone is caught on tape saying they like to grab women by the pussy and is fully endorced by the KKK, it's not the media's fault.

Around the Network

I just don't care anymore.For people saying Hillary got "support" from other nations... THOSE NATIONS WERE NOT OUR FUCKING ENEMIES.

Hiku said:
FunFan said:
So, all Russia did was expose the truth? lol OMG Russia so meanie, exposing poor corrupt America. Bad Russia.

*Slaps Russia's wrist*

It seems they were rather selective in which truths they revealed, though. I find it hard to believe that wikileaks didn't have a lot of dirt on someone like Trump.
I don't mind hearing the truth. But when you only focus on exposing one side, you're manipulating the election in one direction.

Like the media did with Trump.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

pray4mojo said:
Okie_Loki said:
Annnnnd how is this any different than the vast majority of the mainstream American media slandering Trump and actively pushing Clinton?

When someone is caught on tape saying they like to grab women by the pussy and is fully endorced by the KKK, it's not the media's fault.

Yup. Can't really call it slander when its his own words 90% of the time.

Yes. The pieces are now in place.

Around the Network
Hiku said:
FunFan said:

Like the media did with Trump.

When I said focus, that was hyperbole. Wikileaks didn't release anything on Trump. Even if media focused more on Trump, they still reported dirt on Clinton.

I like to have all the facts. I don't care how media spins things or what they focus on, as long as I can make up my own mind based on the facts that are presented.
And after everything that was dug up on Trump, I find it hard to believe that Wikileaks were privy to none.

Look, dude. You obviously have no Idea how Wikileaks works, so let me give you a crash course. First, Wikileaks is nothing new. The site has been on for like ten years, and what it does is serve as a portal to publish the information that no one else dares publish. This gives many people a way to get the word out when the media tries withold or cover sensible information. This also gives whisleblowers a way to spread the truth without getting caught, especially if their life is on the line.

Wikileaks takes no sides and it will publish anything verifiable. The reason why there are Clinton leaks is because someone wanted to released them, was out of channel options and didn't wanted to get caught. The reasons on why could be argue but its irelevant. What is relevant is why theres nothing in Wikileaks about Trump, and the answer is simple. Because there was no need to use Wikileaks as the mainstream Media was more than happy to publish any dirt on him. Thats why it was the media itself that exposed the 10 year old pussy Video, the Trump University fraud, his wifes nude pictures, etc.

So the real question is why wasn't the mainstream media the one that break out the emails to the public?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

and Ivanka Trump is hot. 😍

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

So I guess it was the Russians who put the worst possible candidate as the Democratic nominee, thereby handing Trump the presidency. DAMMIT RUSSIA!

This would be worse if the Russians actually had to lie.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Ruler said:

And almost the entire rest of the world including Saudi Arabia, China and the EU did the same thing for Hillary, including donations

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)