By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - [Update] CIA & FBI Report: Russia did things to help get Trump elected

Slarvax said:

Can we talk about how fucking pathetic the CIA has been?

"We found something about the Clinton emails problem (one week before the election)... lol jk nothing was there"

"Oh yeah, Russians influenced the elections. No, we found out a month later!"

I believe you mean FBI and those emails were problematic regardless if she was charged. She didn't want them to be seen and even tried to delete them.

If Russia's influence was showing corruption on the left, good.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

A puppet of Russia... who would have thought.

Guess karma is a bitch. You know, with all the 'leaders' that the US instated elsewhere...

bunchanumbers said:
Slarvax said:

Can we talk about how fucking pathetic the CIA has been?

"We found something about the Clinton emails problem (one week before the election)... lol jk nothing was there"

"Oh yeah, Russians influenced the elections. No, we found out a month later!"

Actually that was the Trumplandia FBI that pulled the Clinton fiasco. As far as I know the CIA has been the only ones that have been on the level. Comey needs to be fired for his incompetence. But since Trump got in he is more than likely guaranteed the position for life.

Two things.

1) The FBI director is limited to a single 10 year term. Comey cannot hold the position for life.

2) It's kind of hard to make the case that Comey's "incompetence" was what caused the Clinton fiasco, when she not only lied about the number of emails, the number of devices she stored classified emails on, and about turning the emails over, but also attempted to permanently destroy the emails past the point of recovery with Bleachbit. Perhaps the Anthony Weiner emails should have been handled more discretely, but it's difficult to blame him for feeling the need to mention that new evidence had come to light given how...unorthodox the actions by the Clinton campaign were during the initial investigation.

Ljink96 said:
I just don't care anymore.For people saying Hillary got "support" from other nations... THOSE NATIONS WERE NOT OUR FUCKING ENEMIES.

Saudi Arabia is definitely an enemy. Probably our biggest one, even if we're too stupid to realize it.

Airaku said:
This is really sad... I was hoping it would turn out the Russia wasn't playing dirty despite the obvious dirty tactics employed by some of Trump's people. Not saying the other side is clean... but there was some confirmation a while back on some of the Wikileak's articles being doctored and edited. It's possible they were selective and what they released as well. There also seemed to be some timing on a couple of releases.

It's definitely a call for many of us to reaccess the reality of the situation and rethink the way we look at this election. Hmmmm....

I'd like to see some proof of this. They're selective about what they release and when - maybe hypocritically so for a pro-transparency organization - but as far as I know Wikileaks has a 100% accuracy rating, which is something virtually no other media outlet on the planet can claim.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Airaku said:
This is really sad... I was hoping it would turn out the Russia wasn't playing dirty despite the obvious dirty tactics employed by some of Trump's people. Not saying the other side is clean... but there was some confirmation a while back on some of the Wikileak's articles being doctored and edited. It's possible they were selective and what they released as well. There also seemed to be some timing on a couple of releases.

It's definitely a call for many of us to reaccess the reality of the situation and rethink the way we look at this election. Hmmmm....

I'd like to see some proof of this. They're selective about what they release and when - maybe hypocritically so for a pro-transparency organization - but as far as I know Wikileaks has a 100% accuracy rating, which is something virtually no other media outlet on the planet can claim.

I was debating on not saying anything because I didn't want to open this can of worms, but I already did so here's go. You can take this as you will.

http://Pastebin.com/6hexG6eT was a disturbing revelation by some Anonymous members. Take this as you will, however their claims do line up. I remember the first time the "Spirit Cooking" claims came out before it went mainstream. It really didn't add up the first time and it did indeed come out within a day or two after an Anonymous Pedophile investigation that had Donald J. Trump's name tied to it. Weather engaged pedophilia or money was simply transferred in his name... I don't know. However after this story went out and ties were found, Wikileaks pushed "Spirit Cooking" forward.  A couple months later I guess Spirit Cooking came back and Pizza Gate was born. It's kind of sad that some of the interview footages and stuff used was actually from a movie that came out in 1989 called "Satan's Children" or something like that. So yeah.... Wikileaks actually destroyed their own credibility with a massive hoax. Also use that link to learn a bit about Wikileaks history. It actually explains why Wikileaks seems so different this past couple years than it was 5 years ago.

The other redflag is that ex-Blink 182 singer Tom DeLonge had some e-mail exchanges with John Podesta and they were released in the Wikileaks. Tom went on to say that his e-mails were mostly accurate, but they have been edited and doctored up. He then stated that he has no idea why they did that. My guess is they downplayed it because it could have made Podesta look really good for the common American folk.

I'll also state that there are also a few Clinton e-mails that don't add up or make much sense. Almost counter productive so to speak. However they highly damaged her image. Especially with the conspiracy theory crowd. Toss Rothchild's name in an e-mail and BAM! You got an angry mob. Of course that's just briefly touching on the crazy stuff.

Ljink96 said:
I just don't care anymore.For people saying Hillary got "support" from other nations... THOSE NATIONS WERE NOT OUR FUCKING ENEMIES.

Oh since when was it the russians that flew two airliners into the WTC ???

MTZehvor said:
bunchanumbers said:

Actually that was the Trumplandia FBI that pulled the Clinton fiasco. As far as I know the CIA has been the only ones that have been on the level. Comey needs to be fired for his incompetence. But since Trump got in he is more than likely guaranteed the position for life.

Two things.

1) The FBI director is limited to a single 10 year term. Comey cannot hold the position for life.

2) It's kind of hard to make the case that Comey's "incompetence" was what caused the Clinton fiasco, when she not only lied about the number of emails, the number of devices she stored classified emails on, and about turning the emails over, but also attempted to permanently destroy the emails past the point of recovery with Bleachbit. Perhaps the Anthony Weiner emails should have been handled more discretely, but it's difficult to blame him for feeling the need to mention that new evidence had come to light given how...unorthodox the actions by the Clinton campaign were during the initial investigation.

1. Trump can and will most likely fix that. If he doesn't make it an executive order to give him the position for life, he'll most likely find himself a nice office in Trump Tower next to the agents that are under Rudy's thumb. Trump rewards loyalty. Ask Linda Mcmahon.

2. Comey didn't even know what he had and didn't even bother to seriously look into it before making his announcement to congress about those found emails. He should have absolutely acted with discretion because it is policy not to interfere with political elections. Instead he went out of his way to do this and he directly influenced a political election. Maybe even moreso than Russia did.  I have no idea who he is paid off by but what he did was against DoJ recommendations.

badgenome said:
Ljink96 said:

Saudi Arabia is definitely an enemy. Probably our biggest one, even if we're too stupid to realize it.

Yup. Although, I don't think you are free of their influence with Trump in power. I also thought the Iranian deal was a smart move and the beginning of the end of Saudi/USA ties as we know it. But it looks like I was wrong on that one

LurkerJ said:
badgenome said:

Yup. Although, I don't think you are free of their influence with Trump in power

Nope. Trump will talk with anyone with enough power or money. I wouldn't be shocked in the least if all of a sudden there are some luxury Trump hotels opening up in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.