By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - [Update] CIA & FBI Report: Russia did things to help get Trump elected

How many people were duh-duh tricked by fake news stories on social media? Must take a think-tank of Russians, generations deep, to come up with an idea that will crack that nut. "Let's......drop some leaflets."

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Meanwhile Trump supporters were screaming conspiracy theory. Of course it was a different conspiracy. Thank you to everyone who fell for it and voted for this scumbag. You most likely ended the world.

You're welcome.

Does this hurt his chances of actually becoming President or no? If not, then I don't care v.v

StarOcean said:
Does this hurt his chances of actually becoming President or no? If not, then I don't care v.v

Doesn't hurt anything 

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

Esiar said:
StarOcean said:

Doesn't hurt anything 

Welp, then I'm out

Around the Network

So what? Trump won, get over it. They didn't hack the machines and change the votes, so its not like the election was "rigged".

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Annnnnd how is this any different than the vast majority of the mainstream American media slandering Trump and actively pushing Clinton?

So Russia intervened with USA elections and China intervened with Philippine elections?

Makes sense. :P

How shocking!

No, not really. Puttin is still lol'ing at how easy it was.

So, all Russia did was expose the truth? lol OMG Russia so meanie, exposing poor corrupt America. Bad Russia.

*Slaps Russia's wrist*

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)