By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gameblog: Seasons of Heaven coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch, first screens

Lokks nice. To bad i forgot all my french except ouvre la porte/fenetre centuries ago...

Something about two girls that are the kids of a group of survivors.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Nuvendil said:

I'm betting this "leak" was planned.  I mean come on, the timing of this leak in relation to the announcement of this game and the Switch showing up on the Tonight Show is just WAAAY to conveniently orchestrated :P

And another thing, if Nintendo had restricted them, they wouldn't have tweeted about it opwnly.  Those NDAs are pretty airtight.

Yeah, this really looks planned. Well, I'm sure both Nintendo and the dev needed the extra attention, so it's all good. I wonder how the other companies feel about the NDAs, though.

It's a small French dev, really close friends apparently with Gameblog journalists. It seems they had a long term agreement for the first and exclusive look of their game. Not sure about Nintendo's place in this. The NDA means nothing, a lot of other studios already talked about their games. At most a few games/companies are told to wait for January.

For the screenshots, it seems like cutscenes, so wait and see. I could be mistaking, be it seems one of the unofficial screenshots leaked didn't look like the others. 

EDIT: I'm sure it has been translated already, but one of the info is that you'll play as both the kid and his dog, with different gameplay phases for each. More info next week with a dev interview and a video. 

This definitely holds promise. Hopefully the actual game looks like that, and is fun to play. I'd pick that up.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

So that's what the game ended up being. Wonder when the gameplay trailer is gonna drop then.

Faelco said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Yeah, this really looks planned. Well, I'm sure both Nintendo and the dev needed the extra attention, so it's all good. I wonder how the other companies feel about the NDAs, though.

It's a small French dev, really close friends apparently with Gameblog journalists. It seems they had a long term agreement for the first and exclusive look of their game. Not sure about Nintendo's place in this. The NDA means nothing, a lot of other studios already talked about their games. At most a few games/companies are told to wait for January.

For the screenshots, it seems like cutscenes, so wait and see. I could be mistaking, be it seems one of the unofficial screenshots leaked didn't look like the others. 

EDIT: I'm sure it has been translated already, but one of the info is that you'll play as both the kid and his dog, with different gameplay phases for each. More info next week with a dev interview and a video. 

Its totally reverse situation, actually only few studio talked about their games, we don't know anything about majority games of studios that are partners and supporter for Switch.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I like this, this looks good. But I wonder about its announcement. The devs tweeted about it, does that mean they broke Nintendo's reatrictions about not disclosing the games until january? If these ones can do it, why can't the rest? If they can't do it, will Nintendo go after this dev? And if they do can, why haven't they just announced every Switch they have on the works at this point?

Was it the developer or the blog that announced to this game? I feel like more games are going to start leaking do to news sources wanting to get rumors out before other news sources

Perhaps nintendo is intentionally allowing leaks to slowly build up hype?

Showing the switch on Jimmy fallon, leaks for games, accessories being shown, etc 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Looks very nice aesthetically, wonder what the gameplay'll be though.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

So according to the article, the protagonist is a boy with autism.

As an autistic myself, I am interested to see how this is represented.

Mar1217 said:

When your game looks quasi better than The Last Guardian ....

I hope the game will reveal itself with some interesting gameplay mechanics too !

User was warned for this post ~ CGI

Alkibiádēs said:

This looks graphically superior to The Last Guardian lol. And you can apparently also play as the dog. Looks very interesting.

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

Is it against the rules to suggest a game looks better than Last Guardian? Lol

I don't think they're the only two to find that game was a bit of a letdown given how much hype and production time was involved.

Given the art styles, it seems a relevant comparison.

CGI-Quality said:

I love the look of this! Since I mostly game on PC, I'm reminded of:

Vat is dis? Purty.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."