By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gameblog: Seasons of Heaven coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch, first screens

Gameblog: Seasons of Heaven coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch, first screens

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/64355-seasons-of-heaven-exclusif-nintendo-switch-premieres-photos-

Art Style

Around the Network

Beautiful looking game, if the screenshots are any indication it runs at 720p though.

Still, beautiful and interesting.

Well, wether the game may turn out to be good or not is still up in the air, but this game is undenniably beautiful

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I like this, this looks good. But I wonder about its announcement. The devs tweeted about it, does that mean they broke Nintendo's reatrictions about not disclosing the games until january? If these ones can do it, why can't the rest? If they can't do it, will Nintendo go after this dev? And if they do can, why haven't they just announced every Switch they have on the works at this point?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Can't believe this is a switch game! This shit looks amazing! Yea yea 720p but graphics like this one a Nintendo portable is like a wet dream cuming true!

If it's real that is

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I hadn't heard of this until now! Is there much info out about this? I'm eating lunch and actually too lazy to search it :(

This looks graphically superior to The Last Guardian lol. And you can apparently also play as the dog. Looks very interesting.

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
This looks graphically superior to The Last Guardian lol.

That's not exactly a great achievement. The Last Guardian's PS3 Roots are apparent. I'm sure people can think of another game to compare it to that would be more flattering xD

So is this another walk around, look at things and turn that thing to make that other thing move into place?

Ill pass, but good for people who enjoy that...

I need to see gameplay first.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile