By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gameblog: Seasons of Heaven coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch, first screens

Who's developing/publishing this?

Around the Network

I'm sold. The doggy ears got me.

oh, guess the rumor was pointing at this?

Looks really nice, though not sure what this game exactly is, so will have to wait for more info first

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Alkibiádēs said:
This looks graphically superior to The Last Guardian lol. And you can apparently also play as the dog. Looks very interesting.

Screenshots don't mean shit. Can't count how many times iv seen screenshot of games only to see them looking massively downgraded once released. 

They're probably screenshots taken out of cut scenes, but they're very beautiful.

Some details have been revealed, and it seems it'll take place in a desolate world where you're supposed to find out about things you can't "see, but feel. Check nintendolife out.

Around the Network

Ugh! This is beautiful!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Darwinianevolution said:
I like this, this looks good. But I wonder about its announcement. The devs tweeted about it, does that mean they broke Nintendo's reatrictions about not disclosing the games until january? If these ones can do it, why can't the rest? If they can't do it, will Nintendo go after this dev? And if they do can, why haven't they just announced every Switch they have on the works at this point?

I'm betting this "leak" was planned.  I mean come on, the timing of this leak in relation to the announcement of this game and the Switch showing up on the Tonight Show is just WAAAY to conveniently orchestrated :P

And another thing, if Nintendo had restricted them, they wouldn't have tweeted about it opwnly.  Those NDAs are pretty airtight.

Nuvendil said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I like this, this looks good. But I wonder about its announcement. The devs tweeted about it, does that mean they broke Nintendo's reatrictions about not disclosing the games until january? If these ones can do it, why can't the rest? If they can't do it, will Nintendo go after this dev? And if they do can, why haven't they just announced every Switch they have on the works at this point?

I'm betting this "leak" was planned.  I mean come on, the timing of this leak in relation to the announcement of this game and the Switch showing up on the Tonight Show is just WAAAY to conveniently orchestrated :P

And another thing, if Nintendo had restricted them, they wouldn't have tweeted about it opwnly.  Those NDAs are pretty airtight.

Yeah, this really looks planned. Well, I'm sure both Nintendo and the dev needed the extra attention, so it's all good. I wonder how the other companies feel about the NDAs, though.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This looks good, I can give you that.

Looks surprisingly good actually, didn't think the switch would be all that much better than the U to be honest.