By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

may be he is russian ? )))))))))))  from south ))

Around the Network

I've been feeling kinda weird lately. =/

Parokki, I told you not to go on the Nicole Ritchie diet.

Okay, I am going to get this over with, once and for all. I am going to do this unconsciencely, before I change my mind. Here it is! What you've all been waiting for! My photograph. I'm going to be a man about it. It does not matter what other people think. You'd better like it:

http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/article/580/580840/star-fox-assault-20050119110258554.jpg

hey wow...that's certainly funny the 5th time.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
ioi said:
Any more??

Well you asked for it Ioi. I didn't want to do this but I have no choice now. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, Darc Requiem in BAD HAIR DAY!!!

Be careful what you wish for Ioi

Holy Shit, It's Seyid from LOST!

ioi said:

When this site picks up you could own that car, or the one in your profile, I for one have my heart set on a Lamborghini Diablo, which I should realisticly own by the time im 25 ;)

Save or open pic elsewhere to see it fully, it seems to go across the page :(

On this picture you'll find my Kitten Moogle sleeping with a Wii Remote :D, my girlfriend Cherie, my brother and I at his work, me with my Wii :P, a sample of one of my drawings (that's freehand) I'm sick of people saying I trace over the net, I 'do' have a Cartooning Diploma, my idol from X Japan Hide with the guitar, and me with the keyboard ;)

Unless you click on the picture link ;)

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Now that was a mission, right click and save to see the whole thing, that's only half.

You gotta admit, that's a damn cute kitten :)