By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sieanr does your cat have any relation to this?

It's Jabba the Cat!! 

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

LMFAO!!!! ^^^^ Perfect match.

Heres pix of my cat <3

Playstation Network - Abrader

VonShigsy said:

Sieanr does your cat have any relation to this?

It's Jabba the Cat!!

I am literally dying of laughter right now. Someone please call 911. Post of the thread Vonshigsy.

ioi said:
ArtofAngels said:

When this site picks up you could own that car, or the one in your profile, I for one have my heart set on a Lamborghini Diablo, which I should realisticly own by the time im 25 ;)

Hmmmm, Diablos are a bit dated now, how about a nice Murcielago:

Or an Ultima GTR (this one used to be my dad's):

You can take a ride in mine ioi.

Okay...it's not mine. I like to pretend.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

i have no idea how big it will be, but yep this is me enjoying my first day of the summerholiday 2006. after 14 hours non stop driving i tought
that i surely deserved some refreshment

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.

yep....that's me.

ioi said:
Tispower said:

So what car do you actually drive, Didn't realise you were British :/ and Cambridge, you're doing well!

Not the best one of me, I was fiddling with the effects on my phone, and this was before I got my hair cut...

Erm... a Ford Ka

I guess the insurance for anything more powerful than a Ford Ka must be pretty expensive for a student!

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

dunno how your insurance works, in the netherlands people driving car below 25 years pay like double insurance because they think younger people crash more cars while it is actually the mid 40 sections who overrate themselfs, drink, drive, crash.

*sigh*

hard to be a student :(

life isn't complicated, just face it simple.

Well I'd love to bestow more pictures upon you, but until the rich text editor on this site recognices Safari 2.0, you're just going to have to miss out on my documented hijinks. 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.