By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last Guardian Review Thread - Meta: 84

I thought the metascore would be over 90. Oh well......still gonna play this game

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Azzanation said:

Good to see Moderators use good language.

So far as the reviews go, I honestly don’t care what it sits on. The game could sit on a 98/100 Meta I still wouldn’t buy it the way it’s made. I don’t play games with bad controls and gameplay treated as a 2nd priority. If you’re into these roller coaster type games that you might only play once than that’s good, it’s your style.

My 77 Meta guess was higher than many others who also guessed so attacking my guess is a little unfair when others guessed less. I consider my guess fair. I can see at least 1 troll review coming for this game, it’s only a matter of time. I said UC4 would get a troll review, and everybody just brushed it off as it wouldn’t happen, and guess what happened.. Someone gave it a 4/10. So I don’t have to be right on all my guesses, however I have been right many times before. Troll reviews happen on all the popular games. It will be very lucky not to score below 5. However it’s just another guess not me stating a fact.

If gamers are happy to except an 83 Meta than I’ll be looking forward to reading what gamers say when the next Xbox or Nintendo title hit the same mark.

If you like my post or not. If doesn’t bother me one bit. I am just committing to open threads like these.

Don't really care about your feelings on the game, just letting you know that math means that a 20 or 40 review is not going to be enough to get to 77 as you made it seem in the original post I quoted.  Everything beyond that is just...like....your opinion, man.  

Do you disagree that your prediction is fucked?  Or would it be nicer to say that your prediction appears mathematically to be incredibly unlikely and is therefore fucked?  

What are you going on about? I predicted 77 before the game was released. I am not saying its going to get 77 now. For the record my prediction is alot closer than many that claimed low 90s and high 80s and some claiming low 70s. 77 was a fair prediction. So no my prediction is not Fucked.

There's a reason games get delayed for this many years and it's usually not a good one.

now with all major games came out,when Vgchartz Game of the Year 2016 contest gonna start?

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
malistix1985 said:
I've seen about 4 peoples reaction who played it, all said it was beautifull also all 4 said it was "the worst running game ever on the ps4 system" and had dated controlls. the story is supposedly quite good and the puzzels fun.

I think the reviews will be mixed because priority on the good and bad points are going to be mixed.
So I assume it will score around the 75 with some praising its unqiue artstyle and graphics and others pointing out the flaws.

I think this game would have been a great one for the "40 dollar" price tag like they did with ratchet and clank, it would proberbly score higher then

Same as Dead rising 4 ?  You kidding me .

I haven't played either of them. Have you?

*Edit* I see your post was made before the reviews started coming in. Anyway, I'm torn between buying DR4 and Eagle Flight or DR4 and this game, today. Decisions, decisions...

Around the Network

So it's not a disaster. Both FF15 and TLG survived the cross-generational development curse.

Bloodborne and TLG are gonna make me buy a PS4 at one point for sure. Hoping Nioh, Dreams, Nier and TLOU part 2 turn out great as well.

fuallmofus said:
heard from reviewers that this game has lot of artificial time wasteing elements in it and the puzzle parts are really basic and routinei. Is that true?

Doesn't that describe all games ever made? :p

Getting my copy later today. Hopefully I have some time to waste tonight :)

Easy Allies just gave a perfect score :) this game is getting great reviews

BraLoD said:
So, when will my TLG prediction winner copy arrive, celador?

No game, but you get this EXCLUSIVE Last Guardian painting just for you!

celador said:
BraLoD said:
So, when will my TLG prediction winner copy arrive, celador?

No game, but you get this EXCLUSIVE Last Guardian painting just for you!

LMAO! That is a fantastic and worthy award.