By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last Guardian Review Thread - Meta: 84

83 (60 reviews)  

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Sounds like it is a solid game. Bit disappointing that after 10 years neither this game or FFXV are going to be labelled extraordinary or brilliant.

Still, I am 20 hours in to FFXV and having a good time.

Will pick this up after a few price drops, and hopefully some patches to deal with the frame rate.

A lot of VsXIII was scrapped when it changed gears to XV, so it's more like 6 years. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Torillian said:
Azzanation said:

Good to see Moderators use good language.

So far as the reviews go, I honestly don’t care what it sits on. The game could sit on a 98/100 Meta I still wouldn’t buy it the way it’s made. I don’t play games with bad controls and gameplay treated as a 2nd priority. If you’re into these roller coaster type games that you might only play once than that’s good, it’s your style.

My 77 Meta guess was higher than many others who also guessed so attacking my guess is a little unfair when others guessed less. I consider my guess fair. I can see at least 1 troll review coming for this game, it’s only a matter of time. I said UC4 would get a troll review, and everybody just brushed it off as it wouldn’t happen, and guess what happened.. Someone gave it a 4/10. So I don’t have to be right on all my guesses, however I have been right many times before. Troll reviews happen on all the popular games. It will be very lucky not to score below 5. However it’s just another guess not me stating a fact.

If gamers are happy to except an 83 Meta than I’ll be looking forward to reading what gamers say when the next Xbox or Nintendo title hit the same mark.

If you like my post or not. If doesn’t bother me one bit. I am just committing to open threads like these.

Don't really care about your feelings on the game, just letting you know that math means that a 20 or 40 review is not going to be enough to get to 77 as you made it seem in the original post I quoted.  Everything beyond that is just...like....your opinion, man.  

Do you disagree that your prediction is fucked?  Or would it be nicer to say that your prediction appears mathematically to be incredibly unlikely and is therefore fucked?  

No, his prediction is fucked, but he knew it was fucked from the start because he only made such a low prediction to get a rise out of PlayStation fans. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

That's higher then i expected really.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

starcraft said:
Sounds like it is a solid game. Bit disappointing that after 10 years neither this game or FFXV are going to be labelled extraordinary or brilliant.

Oh, TLG certainly will be. Much more so than any other game this year.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
starcraft said:

Oh, TLG certainly will be. Much more so than any other game this year.

The big complains are about framerate, controls not that the  game is not special  or good soo yea.

Cant  wait  for Tonight 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

heard from reviewers that this game has lot of artificial time wasteing elements in it and the puzzle parts are really basic and routinei. Is that true?

Back up to 83 meta! /party!!! 😄

Torillian said:
Azzanation said:

Good to see Moderators use good language.

So far as the reviews go, I honestly don’t care what it sits on. The game could sit on a 98/100 Meta I still wouldn’t buy it the way it’s made. I don’t play games with bad controls and gameplay treated as a 2nd priority. If you’re into these roller coaster type games that you might only play once than that’s good, it’s your style.

My 77 Meta guess was higher than many others who also guessed so attacking my guess is a little unfair when others guessed less. I consider my guess fair. I can see at least 1 troll review coming for this game, it’s only a matter of time. I said UC4 would get a troll review, and everybody just brushed it off as it wouldn’t happen, and guess what happened.. Someone gave it a 4/10. So I don’t have to be right on all my guesses, however I have been right many times before. Troll reviews happen on all the popular games. It will be very lucky not to score below 5. However it’s just another guess not me stating a fact.

If gamers are happy to except an 83 Meta than I’ll be looking forward to reading what gamers say when the next Xbox or Nintendo title hit the same mark.

If you like my post or not. If doesn’t bother me one bit. I am just committing to open threads like these.

Don't really care about your feelings on the game, just letting you know that math means that a 20 or 40 review is not going to be enough to get to 77 as you made it seem in the original post I quoted.  Everything beyond that is just...like....your opinion, man.  

Do you disagree that your prediction is fucked?  Or would it be nicer to say that your prediction appears mathematically to be incredibly unlikely and is therefore fucked?  

if his prediction is fucked, i wonder what happened to mine

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183338&page=1

bananaking21 said:
Torillian said:

if his prediction is fucked, i wonder what happened to mine

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=183338&page=1

I would say there are good reasons to think your prediction and his would have different validity

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."