By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSX Hype Aftermath thread w/Poll! (Rate your experience)

I thought that PSX this year...

Was outstanding 219 51.41%

Was exceptional 109 25.59%

Was mediocre 28 6.57%

Was boring 17 3.99%

Was bad (troll option you... 12 2.82%

Results 41 9.62%

Total:426
celador said:

Uncharted 4 DLC is welcome, though why they thought twn minutes of walking was a good way of showing it off I don't know

It's apparently a full game not dlc.

Around the Network
betacon said:
celador said:

Uncharted 4 DLC is welcome, though why they thought twn minutes of walking was a good way of showing it off I don't know

It's apparently a full game not dlc.

Full game like UC4 or full game like a standalone DLC?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

We got Crash and MvC4. I'm satisfied. Not the best showing I think, still didn't see FFVII...

twintail said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Also where the tits was Kojima?

yikes...

his game was shown off like a day ago. and he has a panel at PSX. What reason do they ahve to bring him onto the stage for? to show the trailer a 2nd time?

of all things to question...

Maybe to show a new trailer? He could have possibly shown a gameplay trailer at PSX... There could have been many things they could have done differently that wasn't at the VGA

Edit: I will admit, gameplay is a bit unrealistic

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Mediocre. There were some good games shown but not a ton of new reveals that interested me.

Around the Network

It was 6/10. Best part was Parappa. I think that PS1 and PS2 BC would have set the industry on fire though.

I'm up for Crash Trilogy, so... that's it. Unrated lol

twintail said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Maybe to show a new trailer? He could have possibly shown a gameplay trailer at PSX... There could have been many things they could have done differently that wasn't at the VGA

what?

a gameplay trailer now? They only settled on an engine a few months ago.

and no... for a game you probably arent seeing until late 2018 latest, there is very little they could have shown different to what they did at the game awards.

This is some straight up unrealisitic expectations. At best we will get something extra at the panel.  

I doubt it would have been that hard to plan to have an exclusive trailer just for PSX... Considering it is being funded by Sony, I don't see why they couldn't have had an exclusive trailer. 

Cause they could have planned to show something at the VGA and leave something for PSX...

Granted perhaps having the gameplay trailer is a bit unrealistic but it was a suggestion.

Sony are still announcing things too early

I give it 7.5/10!

So much good stuff coming but so much missing!

Where's Detroit, Dreams and whatever Sucker Punch is working on?!

And where's Square Enix at?! At least Nier showed up!

Why not advertise Persona 5?!