By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSX Hype Aftermath thread w/Poll! (Rate your experience)

I thought that PSX this year...

Was outstanding 219 51.41%

Was exceptional 109 25.59%

Was mediocre 28 6.57%

Was boring 17 3.99%

Was bad (troll option you... 12 2.82%

Results 41 9.62%

Total:426
CWegzz said:

Also, I was kinda confused if Uncharted: The Lost Legacy was Uncharted 4 DLC or if it was a new game.  Can someone clarify for me?

Its a new standalone game.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
CWegzz said:

Also, I was kinda confused if Uncharted: The Lost Legacy was Uncharted 4 DLC or if it was a new game.  Can someone clarify for me?

Its a new standalone game.

Oh neat, that makes it even better.  I was a bit confused because people were calling it DLC on certain places but it looked like a new standalone game to me.  I still have to go and finished Uncharted 4 though...

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Madword said:
Really loving the fact that Yakuza is coming, I got 3,4 and dead souls, but can't bring myself to play them until I had played 1, and 2. With 0 coming in Jan, then 1 in June, looks like I might be able to start considering playing them, hopefully 2 comes along sooner rather than later.

Well, you could get 2 for the ps2.

For a playstation celebration and games show case it was epic. And it's scary to think Sony held so much back from the show too. See you at E3 next year!

VGPolyglot said:
Madword said:
Really loving the fact that Yakuza is coming, I got 3,4 and dead souls, but can't bring myself to play them until I had played 1, and 2. With 0 coming in Jan, then 1 in June, looks like I might be able to start considering playing them, hopefully 2 comes along sooner rather than later.

Well, you could get 2 for the ps2.

yeah would rather not. I should play the ones I've got, but I'm weird like that :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!