Forums - Sony Discussion - PSX Hype Aftermath thread w/Poll! (Rate your experience)

I thought that PSX this year...

Was outstanding 219 51.41%

Was exceptional 109 25.59%

Was mediocre 28 6.57%

Was boring 17 3.99%

Was bad (troll option you... 12 2.82%

Results 41 9.62%

Total:426
Blob said:
Great for Sony fans i imagine, font think they could ask for too much more. Honestly it looked like a solid line up, even if uncharted and TLOU don't really tickle my fancy personally.
However knack 2... Really! Did sony mistake the fact it became a sarcastic meme on the internet for actual interest?

That or you know, the sales numbers. Despite people taking shots at it every chance they get it did sell quite well.

Around the Network

psvr content was dissapointing

0815user said:

ps. nothing wrong with a wipeout hp remaster but without vr indication i can't get exited at the moment.

Well it also makes a new Wipeout very likely.

Thats how sony handled it often. Remaster prev game while the successor need time. 

Im not sure if VR fits on remastered though or the games need to be made from scratch. Its not just make the game run in vr but also motion sickness and such.

Blob said:
Great for Sony fans i imagine, font think they could ask for too much more. Honestly it looked like a solid line up, even if uncharted and TLOU don't really tickle my fancy personally.
However knack 2... Really! Did sony mistake the fact it became a sarcastic meme on the internet for actual interest?

I've actually quite a bit of actual interest. Perhaps you have mistaken the sarcastic meme to mean that people didn't actually like it?

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
ktay95 said:
Blob said:

That or you know, the sales numbers. Despite people taking shots at it every chance they get it did sell quite well.

Yeah I can see that logic, but it was definitely inflated by it being a launch title/given away in Japan. 

Hopefully they make something of 2, because I'd love to see sony have a bit more confidence in making platformers again (ape escape 4 please)

Around the Network

This was better than everything shown at E3 by everyone. Which is rather depressing.

PSX 2016 = E3 2016... same level, same emotions... OMG The last of us WTH! Never never and ever stop Naughty.. You are the master have rules this place...

In Sony We Trust!

Fucking Fantastic! It's great to be part of the PlayStation Nation!

Blob said:

In all seriousness, Knack 2 looks ace. Better platforming. Better combat. Better co-op.

People forget where we are with the UC series, and the first game is not even that fantastic either but was followed up with the amazing UC2. 

This insistence that Knack 2 cant be a thing or is weird is just bizarre. It looks like a better game in every single way. WHich is what you would expect from a sequel right?

I didn't watch the event but watched all the trailers (outside of indie games). Pretty good show if all the trailers I saw were anything to go by; Nier Automata, Uncharted, TLOU 2, Ace Combat 7, Persona 5, Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, Crash Bandicoot etc.... All games I'm interested in so yeah. Good show.